Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Marlon has shot campaigns for S/S 2015 season with the likes of Anna Jagodzinska and Caroline Trentini. And as a male model you can't get any better than shooting a fragrance ad with Gisele Bündchen :D

Megan Fox and Brooke Shields too!

I thought about mentioning them but then decided against it because they are celebrities instead of top models. But it's good that you did bring them up because it of course shows how successful his career is. Out of all the male models he was chosen to be in campaigns with these very famous women.

I used to think that too, but she's been the cover of Elle Brazil so I guess she's up to him.  :idk:

Good point about Elle Brazil. Maybe Marlon and Barbara could at least do a photo shoot together?

Right now the most likely scenario might be L'Oreal Men Expert needing a female model for an ad or a commercial that Marlon stars in.

Studio Line*. They stared for the male and female version of the product. Maybe one day they will make a commercial together, like she did with another model for matt and messy.  :wub2:  :wub2:

Yes, hopefully L'Oreal Paris will do another big campaign for Studio Line and they'll mix up the models a bit more than they did the last time.

However, to me the best case scenario for Marlon and Barbara to pose together for the same campaign would be a perfume or fragrance ad. Marlon has been in a few fragrance campaigns for different brands. I would love to see Barbara as the leading lady in an ad for a fragrance!

Barbara in the BTS of Sunkiss Jelly by L'Oréal Paris with Doutzen Kroes

I don't understand why they cut her off of the official commercial! I saw it way too many times on tv but I would never have realized the girl behind Doutzen was Barbara without this video..

Barbara is the best at selling L'Oreal weirdo products to young girls but she steals attention away from the products aimed at adults.

Barbara in the BTS of Sunkiss Jelly by L'Oréal Paris with Doutzen Kroes

I don't understand why they cut her off of the official commercial! I saw it way too many times on tv but I would never have realized the girl behind Doutzen was Barbara without this video..

lol this looks  more like a commercial than  a BTS vid.. i love it 

Does anybody now where can I find the video of Barbara for Marie Claire Italy May 2014? I know I watched it once, and I thought I would find it again - but I can't find it at all now. :/

I don't remember any video from that photoshoot except that mini bts vid someone posted on ig, and obviously I don't know who did it.  :no:

These vids you are searching for are soo old. Maybe doesn't even exist a hd version or It has probably been deleted. 

Yes, hopefully L'Oreal Paris will do another big campaign for Studio Line and they'll mix up the models a bit more than they did the last time.

However, to me the best case scenario for Marlon and Barbara to pose together for the same campaign would be a perfume or fragrance ad. Marlon has been in a few fragrance campaigns for different brands. I would love to see Barbara as the leading lady in an ad for a fragrance!

She's the leading lady for the Private Klub fragrance by Karl Lagerfeld, but we got only a pic so far.  :/

She's the leading lady for the Private Klub fragrance by Karl Lagerfeld, but we got only a pic so far.  :/

Yes, that's the thing. It doesn't feel like a real fragrance campaign without a commercial etc.

Marlon could be great choice for a campaign like that with Barbara. He is good at looking like he is really into the model he is shooting with, he is not afraid to get up close and personal, which results in a sexier shoot.

Yes, that's the thing. It doesn't feel like a real fragrance campaign without a commercial etc.

Marlon could be great choice for a campaign like that with Barbara. He is good at looking like he is really into the model he is shooting with, he is not afraid to get up close and personal, which results in a sexier shoot.

I don't know if we can keep talking about Marlon, 'cause this is Barb's thread and I don't want to break any rule, but yes, definitely! He's totally confident in front of the camera, but never vulgar or inappropriate. Karl already chose him for his 2014 spring/summer Watches compaign. I'd really love if he casted them two together for another fragrance ad in future, it would be something else!!