Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Telva, December 2014

Thank You Sugarsugarx   :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

LOVE the pictures....esp the first one...BP looks different and that is good...she would/could have been the perfect Pucci Girl and it would have given her career some desperately needed A list stardust.....instead we get Telva Magazine :blah:

Luxus Magazine

Luxus Magazine, Telva Magazine, Black Magazine, Malibu Magazine.....all quantity and no quality..her current date diary may be full but nothing..no big brand A list project that her fans could get really excited or thrilled about ......it is all just bland magazine names  that almost no one has ever heard of and some  L'Oreal Paris work...the only well recognized mag names are Harper's Bazaar with Terry Richardson  and Vogue Portugal  and to a lesser extent Madame Figaro and Wonderland Magazine.

If she continues to work like this she will not scrape a spot on models.com The Money Girls list for the next ten years and she was very highly placed for 2 years running...the L'Oreal Paris brand can only carry you so far....and magazine work pays very little....

Thank God she is still a brunette and hasn't bleached it out as soon as she left Paris...she is in Hungary now I think...The blonde girl in the pic that Mango posted looks like Cintia Kalasz

http://instagram.com/sisioner

Any idea,clue what happened to that secret second movie role that she talked about ??? The InStyle Hungary team went so far as speculating that it could be for Bond Girl....

Telva, December 2014

Thank You Sugarsugarx   :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

LOVE the pictures....esp the first one...BP looks different and that is good...she would/could have been the perfect Pucci Girl and it would have given her career some desperately needed A list stardust.....instead we get Telva Magazine :blah:

Luxus Magazine

Luxus Magazine, Telva Magazine, Black Magazine, Malibu Magazine.....all quantity and no quality..her current date diary may be full but nothing..no big brand A list project that her fans could get really excited or thrilled about ......it is all just bland magazine names  that almost no one has ever heard of and some  L'Oreal Paris work...the only well recognized mag names are Harper's Bazaar with Terry Richardson  and Vogue Portugal  and to a lesser extent Madame Figaro and Wonderland Magazine.

If she continues to work like this she will not scrape a spot on models.com The Money Girls list for the next ten years and she was very highly placed for 2 years running...the L'Oreal Paris brand can only carry you so far....and magazine work pays very little....

Totally agree, I hope she will work with A list brands soon... but if she is in Hungary than god knows cuz her holidays has started and that can last for a month or more who knows...

First of all Malibu doesn't seem the shittiest magazine she could ever work with, just look at their previous cover models. Then she got her first Vogue cover, what is only 'irrelevant Portugal Vogue', but still, not to mention that this the 6th? cover of her in this FW season , yet.. And that L'Oréal beauty contract surely pays quite well that's why she could stay on that list when she barely worked last year.

And for last why complain when we got plenty of photos finally?

Appleauto, you have no chill, do you? Look, no offence to you but I've only been in this thread for a couple of weeks and I'm already annoyed about your rants. Can't imagine how the others that have been here longer than me feel about you. Nothing personal here but seriously, back off a little. Give the girl a break. You have an opinion, we get it but Barbara is not your slave and I'm pretty sure she can handle her career, NO NEED for you to tell her every five minutes that she's fading, mainly because she isn't. I actually think she's pretty proud of herself for what she's doing right now. The girl seems really happy. It's one thing to be a little woried but it's a different thing to pick up every single detail about her and rant about it.

TELVA DECEMBER 2014 - INTERVIEW WITH PETER DUNDAS in HD....

Published on November 21, 2014

emiliopucci 1 day ago
Barbara Palvin on the cover of @telva wearing Pucci. WOW! #EmilioPucci #PucciGirl

http://instagram.com/p/vn223NrEhU/?modal=true

Barbara Palvin is our cover girl. With look of Peter Dundas of Emilio Pucci......TELVA DECEMBER 2014 cover in large size

http://estaticos.telva.com/imagenes/2014/11/18/telva_revista/1416300746_10.jpg