Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Okay... I seriously never want this brought up again so even if you do agree or disagree don't post saying anything on this matter but this needs to be said

I know AppleAuto has given Babs a hard time here but I would hate to see this forum turn into anything like a hate forum, I know there opinion disagrees with all of ours but please do not be so rude to someone, no one knows the effects negative words have on someone except the receiver.

AppleAuto: if you cannot be positive I think you know the forums reaction to your opinion on Babs.

Everyone else: this a nice forum that I come to not for drama but the appreciation of a common love ofmodels, lets not be assholes no matter how frustrated anyone is with someone else, its a person on the end of these rude messages please take that into consideration.

Every message no matter how frustrated you are is reaching a real person who also has feelings and frustrations so please take that into consideration, ive seen far too many people hurt people over not  understanding that.

All that being said, if you agree or disagree dont respond or reaact to this message just listen to it, lets move on and keep this topic on whatever Babs is up to lately!

i agree yooooooooooo man :gocho:

after reading last pages nothing better than a video like this to pull out the mood... You can write what you want but when i see her nothing else matters... Have a nice weekend all of you guys!

"Never cared for what they say

Never cared for games they play

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

And I know"

friends u know what happened as you all know i am from Budapest so last night i was getting ready for sleepy suddenly someone knocked at my door. For a while i got scared because it was 12:30 am but i opened the door and you know who was at the door OUR lovely Barbara palvin i got shocked for a minute than i said ohh hey barbie what are you doing here she said just wanna spend some time with you and i said why not. I told her i am your biggest fan and she smiled which drove me crazy  i love your smile i said and she cutely replied thanks

than i said hehe sorry come in and she laughed. She was wearing a cute dress, she was looking breathtaking in that outfit. I said i love you and she said stop it. i brought coffee for us and good thing is that she liked my coffee than she starting taking off her cloths and my mouth was opened ohh god what is happening and first time i saw her in bikini in real life and she was far better than in real life no Photoshop no editing wowwwww   than i kissed her and we started having u know what i mean..........

when i wake up in morning there was no one and than i realized it was my dream :(

and i cried for hours .................