Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

The amfAR Rouge Collection gown sketches  are INCREDIBLE.....Barbara will look AMAZING in red !!!!

My favourites are the Alexander McQueen ,Marchesa ,Christian Dior and Dolce&Gabbana dresses !!!

http://crfashionbook.com/post/85638466681/amfar-red-marilyn-monroe

It was the Marchesa dress, the second one, that I saw in my vision.  She will wear that one.

know I dress as barbara use?

Video of Barbara in Cannes (a bit of Barbs with Justin near the 1:50 mark)

I watched that video VERY VERY VERY carefully and it seemed to me like it was Barbara who was going after Justin...not the other way...in fact it looked  like he couldn't wait to get away from her..( I am sure he is still desperately trying to patch things up with Selena) but she was the one touching his face ...so much so that the StormShadow guy slowed the video down and showed it again...and right after she touched his face Bieber left with his pal ....

Stupid StormShadow ppl though...they just uploaded that video for free on their YouTube channel....TMZ or some other gossip/scandal site would have paid top dollar for that clip !!!!

And she knew EXACTLY what she was doing...she is not a naive,clueless,innocent "victim" anymore...I just feel bad for her agent and team...I wonder how they will spin it this time...No Lil Twist tweets or Selena re-tweets to save her this time...

P.S.- Did anyone notice Gigi Hadid ...she was the blonde girl holding hands with Barbara ....Her purple and silver dress looked amazing !!!!

I don't think Barb needs a child at this moment, she's just too young for that!  And yes, she knew all the media would be there photographing and filming sooo... think what you wanna think you guys!

The amfAR Rouge Collection gown sketches  are INCREDIBLE.....Barbara will look AMAZING in red !!!!

My favourites are the Alexander McQueen ,Marchesa ,Christian Dior and Dolce&Gabbana dresses !!!

http://crfashionbook.com/post/85638466681/amfar-red-marilyn-monroe

It was the Marchesa dress, the second one, that I saw in my vision.  She will wear that one.

2324lebron...I LOVE the Marchesa dress too...but I have a bad feeling...look at number 16 ( right below 7)...the girl kind of looks like Barbara .

Karlie will DEF get the Ralph Lauren off the shoulder caped gown....

crfashionbook 18 hours ago

@carineroitfeld and @micalovesthis putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's #amfARCannes Fashion Show #Cannes2014 #CRGoesRed

http://instagram.com/p/oRhW95B6H_/

CR FASHION BOOK ‏@CRFASHIONBOOK  3m
The red carpet starts now! @GiGiHadid @karliekloss @joansmalls #MarilyMonroe #CarineRoitfeld @amfAR @#amfARCannes

Cannes Film Festival ‏@CannesCoverage  2m
The amfAR champagne reception has started a few minutes ago. We will join later at Hotel du Cap #amfARCannes

I hope Barbara wears a gorgeous gown ....

CR FASHION BOOK ‏@CRFASHIONBOOK  3m

The red carpet starts now! @GiGiHadid @karliekloss @joansmalls #MarilyMonroe #CarineRoitfeld @amfAR @#amfARCannes

I hope Barbara wears a gorgeous gown ....

Is there a link to watch this live? I know last year there was.

What if they told her to do so? ;)

That is an idiotic statement ...her IMG agent Cyril LeFevre is not STUPID....he is a professional..I think he is Karlie Kloss agent too...he and her Hungarian model agent Vince Barati  would never advice her on pulling some cheap publicity stunt like that....this was all Barbara ..at least give her the credit....

Plus why would they tell her to do something like that...in 2012 Dec right after VSFS 2012  when that  Lion King/Selena Gomez incident happened Barbara's modelling career really suffered...so many big labels like H&M dropped her ...she was one of The Top Money Girls on models.com that year  and just one year later she slipped eleven notches...I am sure her agents felt the pinch on their money bags...they would never cook this up....

^Then she needs a new agent.

After everything we've seen from Barbara, people are still hesitant to conclude that she's an aggressive social climber?  :cain:

Idk I think she is simply clueless ,naive and trusting...she has no idea when people are exploiting her to advance their own careers and fame...she thinks they are her good pals...and VERY impulsive !!!! She doesn't think twice before she acts...she won't make a good lawyer.....