Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I'm guessing it's the second part of your sentence since some people think guns are evil and BAD! :cain:

well, yes that's true. I guess she got comments against it... I didn't read them. But I prefer a version , that she was exercising for Berverly Hills Cop 4 (:D) and Brett Ratner told her to remove it.. :D

In July?

In July.
But can you say just a little thing about it? Is it a comedy or a drama or a hollywood big movie?
Well... There are 2 movie. I can only say this.
Two?
Yes, two already.

Naturally I don't  speak the language but the way I interpreted the translated version of that video and the way Barbara was acting all mysterious during that interview way clearly saying that she had already completed two movies...that is why she said Yes, two already. Maybe the person who translated the article for  Bellazon mistranslated it but I thought she meant that she had already finished filming both movies.....that is why suddenly  the strange lack of ANY  modelling projects while living in Paris made perfect sense as well as the sudden move there....

I maybe completely wrong but I still think that she had already done two movies and because of some order/request  from the studios point blank refused to discuss them....she hasn't even re-tweeted the official YouTube movie trailer for Hercules (2014) when almost all of the cast and crew did the same day it was released ...nor has she re-tweeted the BTS pics of her that Brett Ratner posted to his Instagram account...she is clearly being asked not to....I mean if it was any other person they would be screaming with joy from the rooftops for all to hear about how they are doing a big budget Hollywood film BUT Barbara never even announced that she had signed up and only announced by retweeting the pic Brett Ratner posted of her har being done that first day on the set.....

Here is that original video in Hungarian where she talked about that second movie...maybe someone else more fluent  could translate just that part 

In July?

In July.

But can you say just a little thing about it? Is it a comedy or a drama or a hollywood big movie?

Well... There are 2 movie. I can only say this.

Two?

Yes, two already.

Naturally I don't  speak the language but the way I interpreted the translated version of that video and the way Barbara was acting all mysterious during that interview way clearly saying that she had already completed two movies...that is why she said Yes, two already. Maybe the person who translated the article for  Bellazon mistranslated it but I thought she meant that she had already finished filming both movies.....that is why suddenly  the strange lack of ANY  modelling projects while living in Paris made perfect sense as well as the sudden move there....

I maybe completely wrong but I still think that she had already done two movies and because of some order/request  from the studios point blank refused to discuss them....she hasn't even re-tweeted the official YouTube movie trailer for Hercules (2014) when almost all of the cast and crew did the same day it was released ...nor has she re-tweeted the BTS pics of her that Brett Ratner posted to his Instagram account...she is clearly being asked not to....I mean if it was any other person they would be screaming with joy from the rooftops for all to hear about how they are doing a big budget Hollywood film BUT Barbara never even announced that she had signed up and only announced by retweeting the pic Brett Ratner posted of her har being done that first day on the set.....

Just what she said in this interview about movies:

"There is a sequel, but unfortunately I still can't tell you anything. ... It will emerge in july. ... The thing is that there are already two movies. ...

I must not [speak]! I would tell you, believe this! I could tell about for 2 hours, but I must not! ..."

Can somebody who understands the language ( I believe it is Hungarian) please translate the article ........Please..... :flower:

As for this article, it's from a teen magazine, most of the text is just yack. Nothing new and nothing interesting. Just the known things about her career, about the bieber-drama, and the rumors of the NH-affair.

Only this part has reasonable meaning:

In the show-biz,  the general opinion about hungarian talents used to be this: "Would he/she have been born somewhere else, he/she would be a star of world-wide fame!" However, the beautiful Palvin Barbara proved: if someone got that WOW-factor, he/she could achieve wolrd-wide success. At the same time, one have to work hard and be committed to his/her profession - just like this model does. Since the age of 13, she made all of her decisions towards success ...

"There is a sequel, but unfortunately I still can't tell you anything. ... It will emerge in july. ... The thing is that there are already two movies. ...I must not [speak]! I would tell you, believe this! I could tell about for 2 hours, but I must not! ..."

Thank You for the translation :flower: ...however now it is even more confusing.... :idk:

Breaking it into 2 parts 

"There is a sequel, but unfortunately I still can't tell you anything. ... It will emerge in july.
She mentions about a film(a sequel)....She could have easily meant Hercules (2014)...that the studio executives are waiting until July( the film will be released on the 25th of July) to see how well it performs at the box office before they decide to finally OK a sequel for it....I read some artcle where Dwayne Johnson also discussed the possibility of maybe making a sequel...but even he wasn't 100% sure about it..so if the main star is not sure how can Barbara who plays a very  minor role be certain....OR she is talking about an entirely different film...

The thing is that there are already two movies
If she means that the sequel they are making already has 2 movies and they are now in the process of doing the 3rd ( like a  threequel)   then it is def not The Rush Hour film series ( already made  3 )or The  Beverly Hills Cop film series ( again already made  3).....However it is interesting to note that Brett Ratner is producing a sequel for Horrible Bosses 2 too but they have already finished filming it and Barbara's name is NOT on the IMDB cast list....plus it is a sequel not a threequel...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2170439/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Hmmm....I am totally confused.... :surrender:

"There is a sequel, but unfortunately I still can't tell you anything. ... It will emerge in july. ... The thing is that there are already two movies. ...I must not [speak]! I would tell you, believe this! I could tell about for 2 hours, but I must not! ..."

Thank You for the translation :flower: ...however now it is even more confusing.... :idk:

Sorry for the confusion, you see, I'm not good at translating, I'm not sure which word to choose.

Not really "sequel", more like "development", "the results"  ... I don't know how to put it. Kinda like "the latest news".

Breaking it into 2 parts 

"There is a sequel, but unfortunately I still can't tell you anything. ... It will emerge in july.

She mentions about a film(a sequel)....She could have easily meant Hercules (2014)...that the studio executives are waiting until July( the film will be released on the 25th of July) to see how well it performs at the box office before they decide to finally OK a sequel for it....I read some artcle where Dwayne Johnson also discussed the possibility of maybe making a sequel...but even he wasn't 100% sure about it..so if the main star is not sure how can Barbara who plays a very  minor role be certain....OR she is talking about an entirely different film...

The thing is that there are already two movies

If she means that the sequel they are making already has 2 movies and they are now in the process of doing the 3rd ( like a  threequel)   then it is def not The Rush Hour film series ( already made  3 )or The  Beverly Hills Cop film series ( again already made  3).....However it is interesting to note that Brett Ratner is producing a sequel for Horrible Bosses 2 too but they have already finished filming it and Barbara's name is NOT on the IMDB cast list....plus it is a sequel not a threequel...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2170439/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

she says something like 'we can talk about 2! movies now'.... so in my thoughts it doesn't mean that she has already done with the shootings, just beside the Hercules, which wil be released in July (but she can not talk about it for some reason..) there's an other she'll be in. But I don't think she finished this one too. But I don't understand the thing that she hasn't mentioned HErcules, it's weird. 

I don't know if this was already posted, but anyways here is another pic of UNIQLO UT Catalogue cover.

post-85647-0-1446061197-5945_thumb.jpg

And here is my try of delete the watermark.

post-85647-0-1446061197-63238_thumb.png

One more thing. I saw that everyone knows how to upload pictures here, I mean, pics that seem small and when you click them they seem bigger (because they're in HQ or whatever) but the thing is that I don't know how to do that. All the pics that I've uploaded are so bigger and occupy too much space and I know it can be annoying to see in all of the page. So, help?