Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Well, there goes her modeling career :D Time to list her under the actresses category now? :laugh:

think it's a good idea?

At least she does something! 

And this could give her more publicity. But in a good way, not a JB-1D way. Hope she's a good actress. :D 

The pants suit was bad but I don't see why you have to drag Dean and Dan into this.

Hi 2324lebron...I only mentioned DSQUARED2  because Barbara had worn so many all black hideous DSQUARED2 outfits to award shows and black tie events that people here and on Twitter started speculating loudly that maybe she (or her Hungarian agent Vince Barati ) had some kind of private "arrangement" with the design duo ...you know free clothes for free publicity ....anyway doesn't matter ....Lyla said that her black pant suit was from French brand Pallas Paris.

L'Oréal Men Expert Lesson 2 - Hydrate Your Skin......Absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!! Perfect hair,perfect make up and adorable white dress !!!! Barbara why can't you look like this every single day ?????

Published on Mar 21, 2014

Men Expert shows you how, with Barbara Palvin, featuring our Anti-Fatigue moisturiser.

barbara then, will make two movies? :o:O:O:O:O :woot::clap: :clap:

I for one think that this is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT news....Two movies....WOW...If it is true then to hell with her modelling career..( it's almost nonexistent anyway)..Given the facts I just find it  a  little too hard to believe ...there is no talk about a second movie...not even a whisper ...not on IMDB, not Twitter ,not anywhere....and she doesn't just say that she just signed on to do  a second one...she says that she had already  completed shooting the second one ...if this is true then she is holding the cards very close to her and probably worked on it while she was in Paris...this explains her sudden move there and the long unexplained absences in the timeline without any solid modelling work.....

I always thought with her beauty and her lack of height she was always better suited for acting rather than modelling....SUPER HAPPY for Barbara  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I like that white dress! And incredibly glad to see her shooting, even if it's with her agent. I'm glad she acknowledges that she has some work to do before she can get back in the swing of things. What a coup it would be if she could get into SI this year. I think she'd have a great shot if she tried. Hopefully she's able to reach her goal of making it back into VS this year.

I'm so curious to know what her second movie is and why it's so secret...