Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Come on guys, don't start again with this whole drama thing. Can we just ignore the fact that she went to the cinema with Niall? It's her life, if she wants to tweet than let her do it. I think none of us know her personnaly, and some of you are kind of judging her just by a tweet! Guys a TWEET! And please, don't say she's pathetic because this is really hypocrite from you. 

You can say what you want about what I said, but that's my point. Sorry for the mistakes btw :p 

And again, can we just stop this? Please! 

She is pathetic....She is completely pathetic ....What a desperate attn seeking woman !!!!!! I still think she has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen but since last year's Bieber episode and the whole Barbella/Barbello thing  and now THIS.....I have completely lost interest in her....her modelling career is in a horrible state right now...no high-fashion, high-profile campaigns...no VSFS 2013  or anything with repute...she has basically nothing to brag about regarding her portfolio  other than some small role in a Brett Ratner film.....like I said she is pathetic...and the paparazzi never  followed her....we never saw any candid pics of her other than when she was with Bella Thorne in LA.....only the Bieber lovers and the Selena haters  on Twitter gave a damn......

Come on guys, don't start again with this whole drama thing. Can we just ignore the fact that she went to the cinema with Niall? It's her life, if she wants to tweet than let her do it. I think none of us know her personnaly, and some of you are kind of judging her just by a tweet! Guys a TWEET! And please, don't say she's pathetic because this is really hypocrite from you. 

You can say what you want about what I said, but that's my point. Sorry for the mistakes btw :p

And again, can we just stop this? Please! 

I just woke up (exceptionally late but I had a headache so extra hours). Now, I saw that tweet last night and look I thought well it is her life, but I guess I was a bit jealous if I am being honest. Seriously though, come on guys. A couple of pages over 1 tweet. I mean give me a break. What did she do? I am not a fan of everyone she hangs out with but she does have an active personality. If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be much different. It is time to move on from this topic. Appleauto, I am going to say some things about your comment... What on earth was that about? You have a picture of her as your profile pic, you obviously do care about her or else you wouldn't protest about this and finally you are being unnecessarily aggressive about a tweet! Grow up. Are we kids or civilized adults?

Move on time.

... I'm sorry but did I miss a memo somewhere that mentioned that celebs aren't allowed to hang out with each other or else they're pathetic attention whores? 'Cause I'm finding it fucking baffling that there is this much stir over Barbara hanging out with some boy band kid, just because she talked about it. I also must have missed the rule where Barbara should base her social life around what a bunch of melodramatic fans or other random idiots think. Because last I checked, relationships weren't formed and based solely upon potential reactions of irrelevant observers. 

... I'm sorry but did I miss a memo somewhere that mentioned that celebs aren't allowed to hang out with each other or else they're pathetic attention whores? 'Cause I'm finding it fucking baffling that there is this much stir over Barbara hanging out with some boy band kid, just because she talked about it. I also must have missed the rule where Barbara should base her social life around what a bunch of melodramatic fans or other random idiots think. Because last I checked, relationships weren't formed and based solely upon potential reactions of irrelevant observers. 

post-74780-0-50732500-1385969143_thumb.j post-74780-0-26215800-1385970921_thumb.j

:doofywave: Attention! just for those, who are interested in this new "relationship"... :D 

According to dailymail.co.uk, Niall Horan was seen out with Barbara at the afterparty following the premiere of Class Of '92 in London on Sunday night....this is a photo from that night. I don't think this is a problem, if they're dating or maybe they're just friends.  and B deleted that tweet by now!!!