Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Wait...this is really strange... will barbara do an album?

(http://instagram.com/p/g3XqsgL-U8/)

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

Are they just joking or it's serious?

I dont think this is a joke. There was an other strange hint, when she held a guitar in a pic, so I think they're really working on songs/maybe a whole album... hmm, I cant imagine her singing, but am curious about it.

I think this is a joke. Maybe they were joking about how Barbara's album would called, when she would make one. :D

She always keep things secret! lol 

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

I dont think this is a joke. There was an other strange hint, when she held a guitar in a pic, so I think they're really working on songs/maybe a whole album... hmm, I cant imagine her singing, but am curious about it.

I think this is a joke. Maybe they were joking about how Barbara's album would called, when she would make one. :D
i think that comment was a joke, yes, but why couldn't she do the album now? when making jokes about it and being around sy who was told to be a songwriter for her or something like that...i think they are working on something not just jamming and having fun. but who knows? maybe not

Guys i think they're joking, nothing serious, she just go there and she loves singing you know? just relax and play guitar with a friend, it's normal ♥ anyway here we go:

crucianihungary

Há 3 horas

Palvin Barbara <3 Cruciani #crucianihungary #cruciani#fashion #style #party

post-83953-0-1446060460-57952_thumb.jpg

sorry if these photos have already been posted here.

i think that comment was a joke, yes, but why couldn't she do the album now? when making jokes about it and being around sy who was told to be a songwriter for her or something like that...i think they are working on something not just jamming and having fun. but who knows? maybe not

i think this is a jobe but remembered that once she said for an interview with loreal that if she will stop modelling she would be an actress or a singer. so i don't think this is for a song or an album i think this more for learning and practice by herself u know

i hope barbara stuck in modellig  and not starting to be a singer or actress :)

Well, Barbi is very good at modelling, like she's been doing this for so many years now. And, she said many times that she wanted to be a singer so..idk!

But anyways, I wish her the best :p

YEAHH I WISH HER THE BEST TO 

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."Are they just joking or it's serious?

i think this is a jobe but remembered that once she said for an interview with loreal that if she will stop modelling she would be an actress or a singer. so i don't think this is for a song or an album i think this more for learning and practice by herself u know

I dont know if she ever was in a studio before or could play any instruments, but I know that she said, that she used to sing Hungarian folk music songs in contests. so she's not a total amateur...:-) whether she's doing sy right now or not...

(http://instagram.com/p/g3XqsgL-U8/

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

Of course a joke but the name would suit her. :)