Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I must be the only one who loves the dress,beautiful and delicate,tender colour,too bad the dress doesn`t fit her perfectly,but I liked it a lot

Her face looked beautiful and skin looked glowing,L`oreal make-up artists did they job perfectly,because before Golden Globus her skin looked awful,red,,unhealthy

The black pre-party dress was a disaster,and her poses and face expressions were close to tacky,but on red carpet it was much much better

She looked classy

I must be the only one who loves the dress,beautiful and delicate,tender colour,too bad the dress doesn`t fit her perfectly,but I liked it a lot

Her face looked beautiful and skin looked glowing,L`oreal make-up artists did they job perfectly,because before Golden Globus her skin looked awful,red,,unhealthy

The black pre-party dress was a disaster,and her poses and face expressions were close to tacky,but on red carpet it was much much better

She looked classy

I love Chanel but i think you must choose chanel if you want to look very classy not young though lol i loved the megan fox dress montage cause i love this kind of dress and jennifer lawrence dress were amazing too...i would pick one of those for barbara but her skin looked amazing with this dress,hair & make-up flawless and the dress is not totally awkward it's just cute.The dress just did not valued her amazing body.

I think it's the sleeves that kills it for me. On the big pictures scrolling up from the bottom of the dress it looks gorgeous, then you see the puffy 80's sleeves.. however the back is very pretty! Wonder what it'd look like with a different style sleeve?

Could have fluffed her hair a bit more, but overall she looked like a stunning star in the making! Her skin is so flawless.

It is a beautiful dress, i don't anyone said it's an ugly dress. The problem is that it's obviously too big & that it's also a dress for an older woman, it's a beautiful dress is just that it wasn't the right dress for Barbara