Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

16 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Here is the translation:

(I will refresh this post as I can proceed with it)

ELLE: You have been very patient during the 12 hours of the shooting, one could sense some tension on you only in the last 1.5 hours.

Barbara: I have to be patient every time, even when we work for 18 hours with L'Oréal. I've got to go through my works with pep /good vibes/,
since this is required from me. However, I've been a bit tired and moody today, in such a case it happens that after a while I want to take control.

E: Usually how critical are you with the upshot?

B: Pretty much, so I don't even like to re-view my photos. But it helps a lot when my agent is there with me, like this time, Balázs Méhész from Icon Model Management. On those occasions, like this time, we review and discuss the nascent photoshoot together. I trust him fully, so I know this way there can be no problem with the upshot.

Thank u :Amelie_wft:

OMG! Express! That is Francisco Lachowski’s client too! They’ve paired him up with Magdalena Frackowiak and Devon Windsor so far. I hope Barbara is next!

They put a couple of clips of Barbara in this video celebrating 25 years of Mavi Jeans:

Mavi 25. yıl - #denimgeneration

4 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

E: At least it is effective. The effects can already be seen.
B: Yeah, but it's still insufficient. There are two months remaining, to attain the intention / reach the proposed goal.

Oh my, I wonder what is her goal and for what.

17 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

E: However, the people of the internet don't pull their punches, the comments below your Instagram-photos never go without vituperative remarks. Do you read comments at all?
B: However, when they offered remarks about my shape, that was hurtful for me. Moreover, there are things that affect me in an increasingly bad way.

I can't stand the fact people can be so evil doing comments about her weight, or even doing this with other person. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

Could it have been for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show castings? :oh_no:

I have no idea. She took those bikini polaroids last time she was in NY and i thought it was for VS casting but she went to LA when the castings were held. Maybe she got a campaign or commercial... or at least i hope

^that picture is from early 2015. Still have no idea what was that photoshoot about tho...

post-86238-0-1446057117-94766.jpeg

And Barbara did the Elle photoshoot and gave the interview on the same day, 7th of August I believe. Right before she flew off to Curacao. Maybe the 2 month goal was whatever she shot with Gilles Bensimon in LA. I have a theory that it was Biotherm with Candice and Elsa following her on instagram out of the blue.

i thought was Maxim with giles bensimon ..... but Biotherm is great that makes sence since Candice and Elsa started follow her and Giles work with that brand too. Candice have a contract with Max Factor too. so i think its not a problem , biotherm is not a beauty contract .