Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Omg she's so sexy.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMBKOvDCAAA-ehZ.jpg

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

:pinch: I tell myself "It's just a phase ... It's just a phase" Every time I see more of her life style than her work :(

Edited by PinkCouture

Photoshop fail on the cover. Her waistline is much better when left to look natural.

I can't help but wish that she would work with Victoria's Secret again. VS is a constant stream of new material. I hope she will do the upcoming show at least.

Photoshop fail on the cover. Her waistline is much better when left to look natural.

I can't help but wish that she would work with Victoria's Secret again. VS is a constant stream of new material. I hope she will do the upcoming show at least.

^ Yeah, I hope she will be on a roll with them like she used to. She was in all the commercials, doing swim, catalogues etc. Wonder when she will do a store appearance like Bregje etc. :D However, I understand if they are making her pay her dues.

I am really tired of see Barbara with Stella, I think that woman is not good at all for Barbara. She is not even a good model and a terrible person. Now people are saying they are couple and they are constantly drinking, smoking and I could bet on drugs too. Barbara is much better than that, she was innocent, sweet and now she seems so different. I still love her but I am worried about her.

Just my opionion.