Bellazon

Keira Knightley

Guest Anonymous

You know what ? We're living in a world where what matters most is our look. Using collagen, getting new breasts and getting hair blond are what people need to feel good with their body.

Stars are blamed because everybody can look at it, but they're not alone. I'm a girl, and I put make up on me sometimes, it is not as heavy as getting new breasts, but it is how I change my face to a better one. Nobody is ever natural now, it's useless to debate on it.

well, some people are just born beautiful, and don't need enhancements. but of course, that's why we hate them.

I mean, I wouldn't be perfect if I didn't work out. thank goodness for the resistence of gravity!

guess, Tinky, you think a bit similar about this Natalie and Keira stuff, hmm?...

the difference is,i like Natalie :D

and what's the difference? I said "I can't see it. The other thing is that I don't like KK one bit, while Natalie I find very attractive." :)

Natalie yes. Big yes. :yes:

the difference is,Natalie is really sweet and charming and i watch her movies from my childhood.and..ok,i won't be mean about Keira because fans think i'm jealous. :whistle:

guess, Tinky, you think a bit similar about this Natalie and Keira stuff, hmm?...

the difference is,i like Natalie :D

and what's the difference? I said "I can't see it. The other thing is that I don't like KK one bit, while Natalie I find very attractive." :)

Natalie yes. Big yes. :yes:

the difference is,Natalie is really sweet and charming and i watch her movies from my childhood.and..ok,i won't be mean about Keira because fans think i'm jealous. :whistle:

Go in Natalie's thread and say you love her. Stop saying you don't like Keira. You're perfectly allowed to not like her but you don't need to keep posting about it. We got the point...just get out of her thread.

Haha, got the controversial picture !

Btw her new boyfriend's name is Rupert Friend, he was the bad guy in Pride & Prejudice, can't remember his name right now.

post-2352-1154090326_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules