Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm so sick of George & Brad being shoved down our throats by their publicists. Give Leo his recognition, he's a much better actor but because he doesn't pimp out the details of his life in exchange for press and awards, he hasn't been given nearly as much recognition as he is due! Award season is entirely too political!

I'm so sick of George & Brad being shoved down our throats by their publicists. Give Leo his recognition, he's a much better actor but because he doesn't pimp out the details of his life in exchange for press and awards, he hasn't been given nearly as much recognition as he is due! Award season is entirely too political!

Agreed! (Y)

Audrina hey remember me hehe? Welcome to the thread and thanks for the pics :hug:

You know what I think i'm ok with Clooney winning instead of pitt.... Clooney already has an Oscar ... Pitt doesn't, I just want to see Leo win one before Pitt :p

I think I have to agree, fash. I don't like George either but I just CAN'T STAND Pitt, <_< and I still think he's not an actor that have half of Leo's talent, so not fair for me, in my mind this is all about CAMPAIGN.

Agreed! (Y)

+ 10000000000!

Agreed! (Y)

+ 10000000000!

Yes, yes, yes!

But if Brad would have won and went on to win the Oscar he WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO RETIRE FROM ACTING SINCE HE BRAGGED ON ABOUT IT FOR PRESS. Muahahaha.

IDK. I don't even get upset anymore about Leo not winning. 'Cause it's such a joke. And, in ways, I think him not winning even adds to his status because it makes people truly question why he hasn't won an Oscar and go over how awesome he is in all the things he has done.

BUT STUPID GEORGE AND STUPID BRAD. :( LOL

Daydreamng

The awards have always been a game ; only the very naive believe it is only about the best performance.

And after being in the industry for over 20 years, Leo well knows it is a game and how the game works

Like Marty before him, the longer they don't award Leo for his outstanding performances, the more they look bad not him

Fash

From the start of the award season Clooney was the predicted BA winner. He fits their profile of giving BA to actors 40 and over while they typically give BA to women under 35

From the start of the season Harvey's The Artist was the predicted BP winner

From the start of the season Christopher Plummer was the predicted SA winner.

Apparently our only awards up for debate will be for Best Actress and Supporting Actress

I know the atmosphere is very somber right now... but your use of all those emoticons is very funny to me :laugh::ninja:

Though I agree with you Barbie and Ox

I know fash. :laugh:

thanks for the hugs shine. I just can't handle myself because I get so angry with this things that happen in this awards, even that I hope for the worst but still affect my mood so much. :pinch:

Fash

That is Marty's daughter in the picture with him and Leo :)

Barbie

To be perfectly honest, I'm not upset about George's win

He could win 1,000 awards , and it won't change my opinion of his performance versus Leo's

Plus take a survey two years from now and general audienes won't remember who was nominated or who won. Leo said it best I want my work to speak for itself. It is the performance that lives on and achieves eternity ; only the performance

Shine

Yes, I posted those , but we can always see them again and again and again !! :) :)

Also, thanks , for pix of Marty with Leo and Olivia

Yes, I would agree, that after tonight , many hope to see a big improvement in the comedy done inbetween awards with Ricky.