Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Looks like the store is getting quite a bit of publicity for this incident :p I bet it will bost some sales ;)

Thanks sick for the IMDB article! :clap: Soo nice to hear some more J.Edgar oscar talk. I hope the movie will live up to everyones expectations and predictions. But the screenwriter, the director, and the actor are all good, so I doubt it could be bad :p

Fash, I love your new Avi! :heart: He has such a gorgeous smile!

Heres another article about Leo and the LACMA event.

Leonardo DiCaprio is set to pay homage to his J Edgar director Clint Eastwood!

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art just announced the inaugural Art + Film Gala will help honor actor and filmmaker Clint Eastwood and artist John Baldessari at LACMA on Saturday, November 5, 2011.

DiCaprio and LACMA Trustee Eva Chow will co-chair the evening, which Gucci is also supporting. Proceeds from the gala will be used to support LACMA’s initiative to make film more central to the museum’s curatorial programming, while also funding LACMA’s broader mission.

This will include the newly reinvigorated film program led by Film Independent’s Elvis Mitchell, as well as exhibitions, acquisitions, and educational programming, in addition to screenings that explore the intersection of art and film.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-09-09/leonard...clint-eastwood/

Tweet from guy who was djing in club where Leo was last night, as it is presently about 10:48 am Sat morning there.

Nick Cogger

The legendary @tommyowe is djing in front of Leonardo di caprio tonight. I think that deserves a shout. Pretty impressive

10 hours ago

tommyoweTom O'Dwyer

Really normal situation.... Leo Dicaprio rocks in, gives me booka and chils right behind me while I DJ. Act cool, act cool...

Kat

Thanks for LAMCA article :)

Solange

Very funny, we're not pleased either :)

thanks by princess for more pics of Gatsby and thanks Sick for the article about IMDB talking about Oscar predictions, now it's really hard not to get excited and with high hopes when you read everywhere that Leo have great chances in the next academy award...

Also, I'am surprised how that story of the jewerly visit it's all over, crazy. Leo for sure will never come back there.

I think the store is trying to promote itself because of this incident for sure! <_< They turned something small into something huge! :ermm:

Leo DiCaprio is always news....and business! :whistle:

Barbie....I loved the gifs and covers you posted! :wub: Loved Solange's gif as well!! :) And we're not pleased indeed!! We want to see J.Edgar!! :mad:

Tks for the articles and tweets girls!! :wave:

Another article about the incident! :laugh:

A hooded, sunglasses-wearing Leonardo DiCaprio sparked a brief panic at a Sydney, Australia, jewelry story on Thursday.

The mistaken identify snafu went down at Sydney’s The Family Jewels store where the actor turned up to check out some bling.

“All of a sudden these two big burly guys came into the shop,” store owner Kane Kelfkens told Splash News.

“We saw a hooded figure come in with dark glasses and [my sales assistant Linda] thought, ‘Oh boy, this is serious.’ So, she rushed next door and said, ‘There might be a hold up next door,’ ” he explained. “[she] realized that Leo was the man under the hood. He’d taken off his glasses and she relaxed.”

Despite the brief tense moment, Linda kept her sense of humor about the situation.

“She actually had a bit of a joke with him about thinking that he might have been a thief. When he wanted to a look at one of the necklaces, she said, ‘Don’t you run out the door with that necklace,’ ” he recalled.

Kelfkens said the actor was looking at a $1,600 Nepalese antique necklace adorned with lapis lazuli and coral for his mother.

“One of the best ones we have in the store,” Kane said of the necklace.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44462903/ns/...t/#.Tmrfb-zpxK1

Thanks Pami for another article! Something tells me they are overexagerrating atleast a bit but still think the main premise of the story is true.

I hope this trailer will be coming out this month.. but could very well come out in October. I doubt Warners sees this movie as a big money producer so I can see why they are not rushing to put out a trailer. Plus I think mostly its Clint... most of his movies, recently, don't seem to have much advanced hype. The first trailer for Hereafter came out about a month before the movie itself was released.

thanks by princess for more pics of Gatsby and thanks Sick for the article about IMDB talking about Oscar predictions, now it's really hard not to get excited and with high hopes when you read everywhere that Leo have great chances in the next academy award...

Also, I'am surprised how that story of the jewerly visit it's all over, crazy. Leo for sure will never come back there.

yep,that's right! after reading all of those Oscar predictions,I really have high hopes and already can't wait for Oscars! :ddr: but it's too early before Oscars and hope,Clint will show us his trailer before it :laugh:

thank you girls! :wave:

haha funny gif Solange! Leo is not pleased :laugh:

And yeah I also hope we get a trailer this month. But like fash said, while other directors may release their trailers months before the movie comes out, Clint usually does it close to the release date.

And heres a vid from TMZ about the whole Jewlery heist incident! :p

From L.A.Times , at least the writer, like us , realizes if Leo was trying to surprise someone with the necklace, the surprise is now spoiled.

6a00d8341c630a53ef01539177086b970b-600wi.jpg

The Great Gatsby" star Leonardo DiCaprio created a stir Thursday at a jewelry store Down Under -- not for being a movie star, but for looking as if he was part of an armed robbery about to go down.

Wearing a hoodie, cap and dark shades, DiCaprio popped into the Family Jewels in Sydney, followed by two bodyguards who positioned themselves at the doorway and in a corner of the store while owner Kane Kelfans was grabbing coffee next door.

The lone saleswoman in the shop and a customer she was assisting got the feeling something bad was about to go down, Kelfans told the Daily Telegraph's Sydney Confidential.

"The customer sees what's happening and says, 'This doesn't look good,' " he said. "Linda sent the customer next door to get me, thinking the shop is about to be robbed by these guys."

By the time Kelfans showed, identities had been revealed and Leo was happily browsing for a gift for his mom. Though he picked out a Nepalese antique necklace set with lapis lazuli and coral, he said he'd have to come back for it later, as his car couldn't stay parked where it was. (Sorry to spoil the surprise, Mom!)

In other news about failed criminal mastermind DiCaprio, Los Angeles County Museum of Art announced Friday that he will co-chair an Art + Film Gala fundraiser honoring filmmaker Clint Eastwood and artist John Baldessari on Nov. 5. Eastwood's "J. Edgar," which stars DiCaprio, will premiere at AFI Fest on Nov. 3.

DiCaprio is in Sydney to film Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby," which also stars Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Isla Fisher and Tobey Maguire. Production should have the city star-spotting into December.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/201...tore-heist.html

Pami

Thanks for another necklace story :)

Fash

Re: J Edgar trailier, my next guess for release will be with Ides of March on Oct 7th.

What an adorable smile Leo has in your avatar .

Kat

Thanks for TMZ video :)

Also, I like your Blake avatar/siggi

^Why thanks solange! Great work from LMS! I lovveee this glamour shoot of hers, I think it actually might be my fav blake photoshoot! :D

Slow on Leo news lately besides the Jewlery story :/ I hope we get more filming pics soon!

aOMG I responded to your PM. :flower: