Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Have always loved Clayton's take on things , so I have to post this :thumbsup: 

All that. And a huge bag of chips, Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood" is a fantastic thrill hide. Might be the crowning achievement of Leonardo DiCaprio's already illustrious career. Might just join Penn, Hanks, and Tracy as 2x Oscar winners. #Oscars alert!

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Gosh I didn't realize to I saw her pix at tonight's premiere that the little girl who has scene with Rick is little girl from American Housewife series

gettyimages-1157250657-2048x2048.jpg

She's soooooo cute. I need a pic of her and Leo asap. 

Other sightings at #OnceUponATimeInHollywood: Bradley Cooper in disguise, Kevin Connolly, Robert Richardson, Joel Coen, Sofia Vergara, Mike Medavoy, Richard Gladstein, Colleen Camp, etc.

Also I saw pix of Britney Spears / Pierce Brosnan, Chris Hemsworth 

This is like stars attending an awards show !!

D_mMci4m_x96.jpg
If #InglouriousBasterds is tough and sinister, #OnceuponATimeInHollywood is romantic and bittersweet. I will probably re-watch this one more than any of his other movies. It’s designed so that you turn it on anywhere and just get sucked in. Love that about it

-r7GqsdI_x96.jpg
I don't believe in God, so whoever created Leonardo DiCaprio's perfect face and made sure we get to see it on giant screens: Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. #OnceUponATimeInHollywood