Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks fallenangel, calibi and ox for the updates.     :grouphug:  :flower:

Italian article translated by google.  The article mention Leo said this at an interview for magazine IO Donna, probably around the time he was promotinRevenant.

Leonardo DiCaprio: "The woman I marry will have to be ecologist"

Leonardo DiCaprio is an avid single, but if he ever decides to get married, his dream woman will have to be an ecologist. Very busy in the defense of the environment, the Hollywood star can not fail to share his vocation with the woman he loves.

All the news about Leonardo DiCaprio Leonardo DiCaprio blessed among Leonardo DiCaprio women and friendship with Kate Winslet
Beautiful and talented, Leonardo DiCaprio has been hurting hearts in recent years, winning top models and great actresses, all overwhelmed by his magnetic appeal. In addition to dedicating himself to a beauty routine that allows him to always appear at its best, DiCaprio is also an interesting and passionate man, like the one for the environment. The actor, in fact, stated that if she felt the desire to get married, the woman of his dreams should be an ecologist.

Love for the Environment: Leonardo DiCaprio puts the planet in the first place
After a number of interrupted sentimental relationships, such as those with Bar Refaeli, Gisele Bündchen and Blake Lively, the handsome Leonardo never lost their minds; indeed, his success with women is always assured, and he is often willing to dictate The conditions. His professional career, especially after winning the Oscar Prize as Best Actor of Revenant, is experiencing an explosive moment, but the actor does not lose opportunity to devote himself to the environment. His passion for ecology has become a true vocation, so that the Hollywood star has funded several projects dedicated to protecting the environment. For this reason, when thinking of a hypothetical marriage, DiCaprio emphasized that his dream woman would have to be a convinced eologist. During an interview with IO Donna, the actor talked about his love of the environment and the need to spread the information needed to understand how much the current lifestyle is not sustainable any longer. His attention to all matters relating to respect for the environment is not a way of passing, indeed: the actor has made this subject almost a second profession, becoming one of the activists who invests more money in projects geared to sustainability. For this reason, the woman who should be close to him for the rest of her life will have to share with him such strong motivations.

http://mag.sky.it/lifestyle/2017/09/29/eonardo-dicaprio-donna-che-sposero-ecologista.html

Leo walking to stage to thank Robin Thicke , you see Leo at end of vid

Leo on stage thanking pal Robin Thicke for his performance

Barbie

Tks for interview :smile: 

Calibi

in the Leo/ Toni eating dinner vid you posted , the part where the girls with balloons walk by to get a glimpse of Leo & then run excitedly off is hilarious 

That would be me :p

Emma Stone: "Ah, that night with DiCaprio!"

But he does not miss much ... The night of his Oscar was sensational: she wins, then they make the mistake of the envelopes and are wrong saying he won La Land instead of Moonlight 

They were surreal moments. It is a boring and abusive adjective, but I had the impression that what was happening was not real: one of the most absurd experiences in my life. Besides, I am a fan of Leonardo DiCaprio since I was a little girl, in love with him. On the wall of my room was the poster signed by TitanicJack. For me, Leo was everything, and when he handed me the Oscar ... Unreal! It seemed to me to return to childhood, a very strong emotion. Two minutes later, all the other things happened. But I'm happy that Moonlight eventually won, because it's a beautiful movie. Damien Chazelle and producer La La Land faced the situation with class and grace. But that night!

A curiosity. What did Leo say when he handed over the Oscar? 
Congratulations! (laughs) It was all very quick, but beautiful and (laughs) surreal.

Source

From recent EW interview with Judi Dench

In Clint Eastwood's biopic starring Leonardo DiCaprio as FBI Director J Edgar Hoover, Dench appears as Hoover's mother. "Oh, my, Leonardo DiCaprio ," she gasps, "He's absolutely charming , but I thought he was also very shy."

One day we were preparing for a scene. We sat together on a bed, looking at some photographs, kind of just talking between ourselves . Then there was a pause and I asked aloud, "Are we going to start shooting ?" , and Clint said, " I've just shot it." . 

Both chaps are so relaxed

Barbie

Tks for Monte Carlo Gala vid :smile: 

As you know I was quite annoyed that Getty has 365 pix from the event,  but none of the gala's honored guest (Leo) on stage being presented his award & speaking :sad:

Marinebing

Going by comments from people in Leo's Paris squad on Monday, it appeared the group would leave Paris sometime on Tuesday ,  but we'll  know for sure when the next Leo pix appear wherever that might be :smile: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Tks for Monte Carlo Gala vid :smile: 

As you know I was quite annoyed that Getty has 365 pix from the event,  but none of the gala's honored guest (Leo) on stage being presented his award & speaking :sad:

Marinebing

Going by comments from people in Leo's Paris squad on Monday, it appeared the group would leave Paris sometime on Tuesday ,  but we'll  know for sure when the next Leo pix appear wherever that might be :smile: 

Thank you :smile:

my friend wanted to meet him today but didn’t see him going out, maybe he left very early or later today !