Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

elena‏@ivytyjo

my dad saw Leonardo DiCaprio on a plane

6 hours ago, marinebing said:

Isn't he the schizophrenic man who had like 23 personalities and Leo bought the rights of a book about him ? That guy's name is Bill i don't know if it's actually him in the picture but that would make sense :smile: 

Billy Milligan died in 2014 so that can't be him.

MsBeth‏@MsBeth65

Uuuggghhh just heard that Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill were at Pfeiffer Beach today! ON MY DAY OFF !!!!!!

Leah Millheiser‏@DrLeahM

Today's high points: spa, Grasing's in Carmel, and seeing Leo DiCaprio in person. My inner 16 yr old is freaking out!

If you see something about Leo in Brazil it's not true, brazilian press is going crazy saying this guy below is Leo, of course it's not. This guy just happens to be in Trancoso (where brazilian press said Leo would spend new years), obviously they were wrong since Leo is in Mexico right now.

To think this guy is Leo is too much for me, he doesn't look nothing like Leo, LMAO.    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

leo_di_caprio_trancoso2.jpg img_9516.jpg leo_di_caprio_trancoso.jpg

10 hours ago, calibi said:

If you read the comments section, this guy ran in front of them to try to film them more, and said Leo looked super pissed. He also said his mother yelled at him "go away asshole". I'm sure this guy was making a scene, blowing their cover. Too bad Leo can't have some privacy :/ 

Mario Collins

Translated from Spanish
I know... if she got mad. .. and his mom or not that was the dona... yelled at me. ... go away asshole! !!!  lol

Calibi

Tks for via  tweets & pix letting us know where Leo spent his New Year holidays , you were a great source of accurate reporting unlike some other sources :clap::clap:

DiCap

Tks for cute pix of Leo an kids in Cabo :smile:

Barbie

Tks for keeping us updated on various lists that Leo appeared on , as well as, alerting us to false rumors about where he was for the holidays :smile:

Wishing you a Happy New Year as well :hug: 

P1nKba1.jpg

Google Translation of article

Among the celebrities before the New Year were American actor and film producer Leonardo DiCaprio, who was seen with his girlfriend and mom at the Marquina Gallery inside the Art District in San Jose del Cabo on Thursday night December 29, 2016. According to the versions of Josephites and merchants of the area wearing hooded sweatshirt, but when people began to shout his name chose to leave the place to be recognized.

https://www.elsudcaliforniano.com.mx/malecon/con-pirotecnia-en-el-medano-y-visita-de-famosos-inicio-el-2017-en-el-puerto-de-los-cabos