Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

According to Page Six , Leo & Kate met for dinner last week

Leonardo DiCaprio showed off his climate change doc, “Before the Flood,” in Miami on Tuesday night, but many guests had their own more immediate environmental concerns in mind.

“Everyone there was freaking out about Hurricane Matthew,” which is threatening to hit on Thursday, “and Zika,” said a spy. “Brett Ratner showed up wearing two Zika bracelets,” the source said of the director’s alleged anti-mosquito jewelry.

Also at the New World Center screening of the film directed by Fisher Stevens was environmental activist-actor Mark Ruffalo.

Meanwhile, late last week, DiCaprio had a reunion with his “Titanic” co-star Kate Winslet. Spies said the pair from the ’90s Oscar-winning film were spotted dining together at a pre-opening for Wolfgang Puck’s first New York restaurant, Cut by Wolfgang Puck, at the new Four Seasons Downtown.

Winslet’s in town filming Woody Allen’s newest movie, as yet untitled, with Justin Timberlake. She brought along her deliciously named hubby, Ned

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/05/feting-leo-dicaprios-climate-change-doc-in-miami/

Leo /LA sightings

when the guy at the grocery store says you just missed Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend by 10 minutes?

Ezequiel De La Torre@EzeIAm 3m3 minutes ago

1. So @LeoDiCaprio went to my line at work today #ThatWasCool #KeptItCool

Makeup artist Sian Grigg talks about when she first worked with Leo on set of Titanic

She said: “Titanic was quite a tough film and I am still friends with Ioan [Gruffudd] who I had in my chair, and yes, he cried [on set], but I cried as well. There were a lot of moments where we supported each other, it was a very bonding experience.

“So I think it“So I think it was tough [on set] and I loved Leo, because he was just so great and he kept me laughing. So when he did the British film The Beach, he thought, ‘Oh, I wonder if Sian will do it?’ and then he’s been stuck with me ever since, poor thing.” was tough [on set] and I loved Leo, because he was just so great and he kept me laughing. So when he did the British film The Beach, he thought, ‘Oh, I wonder if Sian will do it?’ and then he’s been stuck with me ever since, poor thing.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/leonardo-dicaprios-favourite-make-up-11973294?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter