Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

NP :wave:

JUst saw this tweet ... obviously leo does not have a daughter but the tweet is from Central Park which is in NYC. So i'm guessing this person mistook the girl for leo's daughter but it could be one of his friends kids.. maybe Ruby came with Tobey :blink:

rswilliams8 raleigh williams

Just playing with my niece and @leonardo dicaprio's daughter in central park. No big deal

NP Kat :hug:

Leo is going to MET?? If so definately don't see him walking the red carpet lol

lisaperrystyle: we see everybody who is getting ready at the Carlyle for the #MetGala including the very handsome Leonardo DiCaprio

8 minutes ago via HootSuite ·

Oh I thought I'd add.....

I saw a tweet this week of someone in new york saying they saw him shopping at some tuxedo shop. Perhaps for this event? Even if he doesn't walk the red carpet, still cool that he will go and have fun with Bar!

^ yeah i don't remember him going to MET before..

The same person who tweeted playing with leo's daughter just tweeted this..... Must have been a few hours ago or something since leo is apparrently getting ready for MET...

rswilliams8: Ok my bad. We just played in central park with @Toby Maguire's daughter that @Leonardo dicaprio was babysitting. My bad. Just as awesome

1 minute ago

^ yeah i don't remember him going to MET before..

The same person who tweeted playing with leo's daughter just tweeted this..... Must have been a few hours ago or something since leo is apparrently getting ready for MET...

rswilliams8: Ok my bad. We just played in central park with @Toby Maguire's daughter that @Leonardo dicaprio was babysitting. My bad. Just as awesome

1 minute ago

I already mentioned that the tweet was from a stylist and we got two differnt tweets about MET. SO that's all i'm saying.

Also the initial tweet about Leo playing with his daughter was posted before we got the tweets about MET.. this recent tweet she's just clarifying her first tweet

plus what's the big deal he could have gone to Central Park and now going to MET ... I don't see your problem However ......

... i remember you ..you used to post here and you hate Bar :/ So i'm not surprised by your comments :wave:

I already mentioned that the tweet was from a stylist and we got two differnt tweets about MET. SO that's all i'm saying.

Also the initial tweet about Leo playing with his daughter was posted before we got the tweets about MET.. this recent tweet she's just clarifying her first tweet

ps... i remember you ..you used to post here and you don't like Bar :/ So i'm not surprised by your comments :wave:

is this true? Leo at MET, I'am so happy that he will be there with Bar, wouldn't be awesome if he pose in the red carpet with her? Probably not... <_< but even we could get some inside pics, isn't it? :thumbsup: HOPEFULLY!

And that tweet of Leo babysitting Ruby is quite sweet, :heart::wub: I love it, can't wait that he have some mini Leo or mini Bar to take care, I think one day he will be a wonderful dad!