Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leos look.... I'm dying 😭

Killers-of-the-Flower-Moon.png?w=1922&h=

At first glance, a peaceful scene of a couple, but the man has a pained expression on his face. It's the calm before the storm and he knows it. Oh yes he knows... 

Michael Douglas talking about his close friend Leo and how social media influenced their lack of privacy. Once again I didn't even know they're friends.

'You were able to have quiet gatherings together without everyone knowing': Michael Douglas reveals his and close friend Leonardo DiCaprio's anguish over social media 'invading their privacy'

71097949-12094923-image-a-26_16843388424 71098127-12094923-image-a-30_16843388944

He's one of the most famous and recognisable actors in the world with a glittering film career spanning more than 50 years.

But Michael Douglas has lamented having little privacy in his personal life thanks to the evolution of social media. 

He also shared that his actor pal Leonardo DiCaprio, 48, has the same complaints, with both stars shocked at the speed in which information is passed on social networks.

Speaking exclusively to MailOnline at his Cannes Film Festival Rendez-vous on Thursday, Michael, 78, told how he 'doesn't have the freedom' as he did before social media was invented.

Michael shared: 'Things have changed a lot before social media- before social media you had more secrets. 

'You were able to have quiet gatherings together without everyone knowing. 

'Now, wherever you go - I was talking to Leonardo Di Caprio about that - you get a sighting and then people text the thing and then the next thing you know, there's a 100 then a 1000 people that are connecting. 

'You don't have that kind of freedom as before.'

Source

Even goldderby is thrilled by the trailer. Normally the users of the forum are very reserved when it comes to Leo LOL

996506665_Screenshot2023-05-18at16-28-522024OscarsBestSupportingActress(Part1).thumb.png.5c95d6798cb5988082690c77eca659cc.png

And so is Sarah from Lainey calling the trailer "incredible":

https://www.laineygossip.com/first-trailer-martin-scorsese-highly-anticipated-killers-of-the-flower-moon-starring-leonardo-dicaprio-looks-incredible/74099

This will be HUGE! :chicken:

First and foremost , thanks for trailer and all the wonderful stills :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Akatosh When they were filming an article stated that Leo wears a mouth piece  as Ernest to make his jaw more prominent thus why he looks different 

9 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

You mean this one? LOL

movie-the-great-gatsby-leonardo-dicaprio

dJCWB3GN6dmHZftYqthGtE-1920-80.png.webp

To be fair, he's not much in the trailer and his facial expressions are either anguished or grumpy. He looks good on the very first still. 

2 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

First and foremost , thanks for trailer and all the wonderful stills :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Akatosh When they were filming an article stated that Leo wears a mouth piece  as Ernest to make his jaw more prominent thus why he looks different 

Thanks I didn't read that. He also seems to have somthing added to his upper nose and something on his eas. And the blonde eyebrows make him also look quite different.

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I think he's far away from looking handsome AT ALL with all those prosthetics and bleached eyebrows but I guess that's the whole point LOL

I guess it's for canon 

ernestburkhart.thumb.jpg.a7407620b20caedc523bee37a531a8a1.jpg