Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@YouNoMe Well I think it was all a bit predictable to me (beside from maybe the motivation of Julia Stiles character). Alltogether this 2nd part mostly repeated the story of the crazy orphan chick what makes her character kinda boring. They even used the fake teeth again as the grand final I mean... Nothing what she did here was really shocking or surprising anymore. Plus you know already how it all ends when you watched the 1rst movie I don't know if this fact is very helpful for a horror flick. Maybe it works better when you see it as a dark comedy horror sitcom because this family is highly dysfunctional in the most absurd way. But I sat through the whole thing and not every movie can do that anymore LOL

eb527bd7c03b6aa9fd5f0a545a3011fe9d6b21fe

886ed96cdb7f332acd83f6a0255cdd5b892c5617

To say something positive at last Julia Stiles saved the movie (she still deserves better).

02f38f6cd7d2a50eac60ae80c87ea09602114dcd

614d401019e6fdf80ef5a76e6bb58505909782c4

DLU still the 2nd most popular movie on netflix unbeaten since the release.

10 most popular Netflix movies of all time

In 2015, Netflix changed the film industry forever when it purchased the distribution rights to Beasts of No Nation, releasing it in theaters via Bleecker Street and on the streamer on October 16, 2015. Two months later, The Ridiculous 6 became the first film distributed solely through Netflix. Hundreds of films later, Netflix releases original movies globally every single week.

Netflix is now one of the most powerful and prolific studios in the world. Because of that, many established and successful filmmakers and actors have worked with Netflix, including Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas), Jane Campion (The Power of the Dog), Leonardo DiCaprio (The Revenant), and Meryl Streep (Let Them All Talk). From prestige dramas to expensive action blockbusters, many films on Netflix have streamed for hundreds of millions of hours. What are the most popular films (English) on Netflix? Find out below!

2. Don't Look Up - 359,790,000 (2021)
389982326_Screenshot2023-03-21at12-23-2810mostpopularNetflixmoviesofalltimeDigitalTrends.thumb.png.c95b23d2d2db8b61e0454cfc54b842ce.png

What if the world was coming to an end? Would you believe the scientists trying to warn the population of Earth’s demise? That’s the premise of Don’t Look Up, the satirical black comedy by Adam McKay (Vice). Dr. Randall Mindy (Killers of the Flower Moon’s Leonardo DiCaprio) and his student, Kate Dibiasky (Causeway’s Jennifer Lawrence), are two astronomers who discover a comet that will destroy Earth in six months. When they bring this information to President Janie Orlean (Streep), the administration is indifferent, refusing to act and causing widespread panic.

Mindy and Dibiasky leak the information to the media, but it gets buried and becomes a non-issue. Thanks to an A-list cast and witty script, Don’t Look Up is an interesting take on how humans would react to the world ending in a universe full of disinformation. The film was nominated for four Oscars and set the record for most hours viewed in one week on Netflix.

Source

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

So, DailyMail don't buys Leo's pics anymore, lol 🤔 And Just Jared too. Paparazzi shooted him 3 times on last week but no one published these photos anywhere. Just this crappy quality from stock sites.

I miss the days when leonardo-dicaprio.net bought everything in HQ.., But nobody wanted to help her with donations and she closed the site and gallery

13 minutes ago, Sliva said:

So, DailyMail don't buys Leo's pics anymore, lol 🤔 And Just Jared too. Paparazzi shooted him 3 times on last week but no one published these photos anywhere. Just this crappy quality from stock sites.

I miss the days when leonardo-dicaprio.net bought everything in HQ, But nobody wanted to help her with donations and she closed the site and gallery

Leo's team should support her! 😂 

Some celebrities like to communicate with their fans and following their social media but Leo has a huge number of fans so he doesn't need to do that!

2 hours ago, Magical said:

Leo's team should support her! 😂 

Lol, Leo's team? Help to buy paps pics? Hilarious 🤣 Fans could do this, But they are too greedy. The owner told me that I was the only person in the world who donated money to her. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Sliva said:

Lol, Leo's team? Help to buy paps pics? Hilarious 🤣 Fans could do this, But they are too greedy. The owner told me that I was the only person in the world who donated money to her. Lol. 

Wow! Did you?!

You know what, I can't do the same because what will I do with his pics when he drives or eats or sleeps or ...?! I prefer videos. Lol 😂

38 minutes ago, Magical said:

Wow! Did you?!

You know what, I can't do the same because why will I do with his pics when he drives or eats or sleeps or ...?! I prefer videos. Lol 😂

Well, tell this to fans of zillion other stars who donated money to websites like this. 🙄 And she bought not only paps pix, rare photoshoots and pics from different public appearances too. 

28 minutes ago, Sliva said:

Well, tell this to fans of zillion other stars who donated money to websites like this. 🙄 And she bought not only paps pix, rare photoshoots and pics from different public appearances too. 

This is much effort! That's why I think Leo should appreciate her efforts! 

My thoughts are unreal, I know. Lol

7 hours ago, Sliva said:

I miss the days when leonardo-dicaprio.net bought everything in HQ.., But nobody wanted to help her with donations and she closed the site and gallery

Maybe if the pics were interesting, but pics of Leo wearing a mask outsuide a restaurant, and pics of him driving while smoking honestly doens't look interesting to me and I'm a huge fan, now why would this pages want to buy this kind of pics? 

10 hours ago, Magical said:

This is much effort! That's why I think Leo should appreciate her efforts! 

My thoughts are unreal, I know. Lol

Wtf are you talking about? Are Taylor Swift or Keanu Reeves or Jennifer Aniston helping their fans to buy their pics ? Of course not!! It's FANS thing only. Fans buy this stuff for themselves. 

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Maybe if the pics were interesting, but pics of Leo wearing a mask outsuide a restaurant, and pics of him driving while smoking honestly doens't look interesting to me and I'm a huge fan, now why would this pages want to buy this kind of pics? 

I wrote that she bought not only paps pix, photoshoots, stills from movies and public appearances too. It's not interesting for you too?