Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Thanks for all the articles, jade.

I will say MY OPINION here, after seeing Elvis, Banshees of Inisheran and The Whale: even though I think Colin and Brendan Gleeson both did a great job at Banshees but I think Barry Keoghan was the absolute better actor in the movie along side with the supporting actress. So in no way Collin Farrel  had a better  performance than Brendan Fraser ( that man made me cry like a baby with his performance) or Austin Butler (that was soo brilliant). I think Brendan will beat Austin but if Austin wins it won't be unfair, but I think Brendan was superior in the emotional range. 

But with saying all that above, I still understand the article take on Oscar giving more awards to historical figures, real life people and physical transformation performances. But this time around I can't disagree with Brendan and Austin being the best contenders this year. 

I definitely agree with your take on Brendan Fraser--- he also made me cry. What he did in that movie was real acting. Austin didn't quite convince me though I do think he had good moves. 

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Uhm... what??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a serious site?

Exclusive: Leonardo DiCaprio Reteaming With Quentin Tarantino For Final Movie

We've learned that Leonardo DiCaprio will appear in Quentin Tarantino's final feature film.

We still don’t know what the director’s final film will be, but we know of one of the stars who will appear. Our trusted and proven sources have told us that Leonardo DiCaprio is set to appear in Quentin Tarantino’s final movie. Whether or not it will be the long-rumored Kill Bill 3 or something else has yet to be revealed.

For some time now, Tarantino has vowed to end his feature directorial career with his tenth film, though last we heard the director hadn’t chosen anything, and everything from Kill Bill 3 to Star Trek 4 was in the running. The latter of those two has since been put to bed, and now that we’ve learned Leonardo DiCaprio will be in the feature, it would seem to suggest Kill Bill 3 isn’t Quentin Tarantino’s most likely choice. While DiCaprio’s romantic partners may be on the younger side, the actor will turn 49 years old this year and — unlike David Carradine when he appeared in the Kill Bill films — doesn’t have a lot of experience playing martial arts masters.

That doesn’t completely discount the notion of Kill Bill 3. Tarantino’s films are known to be ensemble affairs and while Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t tend to play second fiddle to other stars, for the Oscar-winning Quentin Tarantino, The Revenant star might make an exception. He could play a supporting character who doesn’t need to throw any fancy kicks like Michael Parks or Julie Dreyfus in the first film.

Regardless of what part he plays in the film, Leonardo DiCaprio is fated to be given high praise in any mention of the career of Quentin Tarantino, particularly when it comes to the second half of the director’s time behind the camera. DiCaprio’s first time in a Tarantino feature was in the director’s seventh film, 2012’s Django Unchained. DiCaprio played hard against type as the film’s chief villain — the unapologetically sadistic and racist plantation owner Calvin Candie from whom Django (Jamie Foxx) and Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz) seek to liberate Broomhilda (Kerry Washington).

Leonardo DiCaprio worked with Quentin Tarantino in the director’s latest feature, 2019’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. This time DiCaprio played the protagonist Rick Dalton, a 1950s TV star who finds his celebrity fading at the twilight of the 1960s. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood found both DiCaprio and Tarantino nominated for Oscars (Tarantino for 3), though sadly neither won in their various categories.

We’d like to tell you we have an idea about when we’ll get to see Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s final film, but judging by the intervals between his previous movies, it’s impossible to even guess. This July will mark four years since the wide theatrical release of Tarantino’s ninth film, and a quick glance at IMDb tells us that the longest interval between his releases so far is six years (between 1997’s Jackie Brown and 2003’s Kill Bill: Vol. 1). As soon as we know more, we’ll make sure you do too.

Source

YES please!!

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

We've learned that Leonardo DiCaprio will appear in Quentin Tarantino's final feature film.

We still don’t know what the director’s final film will be, but we know of one of the stars who will appear. Our trusted and proven sources have told us that Leonardo DiCaprio is set to appear in Quentin Tarantino’s final movie. Whether or not it will be the long-rumored Kill Bill 3 or something else has yet to be revealed.

For some time now, Tarantino has vowed to end his feature directorial career with his tenth film, though last we heard the director hadn’t chosen anything, and everything from Kill Bill 3 to Star Trek 4 was in the running. The latter of those two has since been put to bed, and now that we’ve learned Leonardo DiCaprio will be in the feature, it would seem to suggest Kill Bill 3 isn’t Quentin Tarantino’s most likely choice. While DiCaprio’s romantic partners may be on the younger side, the actor will turn 49 years old this year and — unlike David Carradine when he appeared in the Kill Bill films — doesn’t have a lot of experience playing martial arts masters.

That doesn’t completely discount the notion of Kill Bill 3. Tarantino’s films are known to be ensemble affairs and while Leonardo DiCaprio doesn’t tend to play second fiddle to other stars, for the Oscar-winning Quentin Tarantino, The Revenant star might make an exception. He could play a supporting character who doesn’t need to throw any fancy kicks like Michael Parks or Julie Dreyfus in the first film.

Regardless of what part he plays in the film, Leonardo DiCaprio is fated to be given high praise in any mention of the career of Quentin Tarantino, particularly when it comes to the second half of the director’s time behind the camera. DiCaprio’s first time in a Tarantino feature was in the director’s seventh film, 2012’s Django Unchained. DiCaprio played hard against type as the film’s chief villain — the unapologetically sadistic and racist plantation owner Calvin Candie from whom Django (Jamie Foxx) and Dr. Schultz (Christoph Waltz) seek to liberate Broomhilda (Kerry Washington).

Leonardo DiCaprio worked with Quentin Tarantino in the director’s latest feature, 2019’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. This time DiCaprio played the protagonist Rick Dalton, a 1950s TV star who finds his celebrity fading at the twilight of the 1960s. Once Upon a Time in Hollywood found both DiCaprio and Tarantino nominated for Oscars (Tarantino for 3), though sadly neither won in their various categories.

We’d like to tell you we have an idea about when we’ll get to see Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s final film, but judging by the intervals between his previous movies, it’s impossible to even guess. This July will mark four years since the wide theatrical release of Tarantino’s ninth film, and a quick glance at IMDb tells us that the longest interval between his releases so far is six years (between 1997’s Jackie Brown and 2003’s Kill Bill: Vol. 1). As soon as we know more, we’ll make sure you do too.

Source

YES please!!

So maybe Colin will win his oscar with the Batman spin off looking like this filling all the prosthetic boxes 😄

the-penguin-set-colin-farrell-640702e994

But I see it's a mini series so maybe the emmy for consolation ☺️

Still haven't seen "The Whale" but I like Brendan Fraser and his comeback momentum as I was blown away by Austins performance in ELVIS so may the better/more lucky guy win :thumbsup:

I'm just a sucker for hot irish men blinding my objectivity 😚💚

Spoiler

041f0904cd95304bbabfb78c8a4d676da283cc4b

691297c0564a0c834488c3732167143cb94658a9

4c049a5d7864263b96a8b3d56fc2cb5abf79974e

2edd6cdbf98c80943793f08048ac20da1c491041

f9d7c4e7326bfe6d9937c5da666fd84548d4ed73

4f0ae2cac4f438036189cee8899607ee60fbd30e

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - MARCH 09: (L to R) Leonardo DiCaprio, Sonia Guajajara, Minister of Indigenous Peoples of Brazil, and Gasparini Kaingang pose in the winners room at the Green Carpet Fashion Awards 2023 at NeueHouse Hollywood on March 9, 2023 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Dave Benett/Getty Images for Eco-Age)

leonardo-dicaprio-sonia-guajajara-minist leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po

Movie news and Leos face all in one day. Must be easter already :p

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:
HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - MARCH 09: (L to R) Leonardo DiCaprio, Sonia Guajajara, Minister of Indigenous Peoples of Brazil, and Gasparini Kaingang pose in the winners room at the Green Carpet Fashion Awards 2023 at NeueHouse Hollywood on March 9, 2023 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Dave Benett/Getty Images for Eco-Age)

leonardo-dicaprio-sonia-guajajara-minist leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po leonardo-dicaprio-and-sonia-guajajara-po

Amazing!

On 3/9/2023 at 2:49 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Source

Most definitely 😃.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Look at how pretty 😍 she looks...and happy. Climate change is real despite the snide remarks in the Daily Mail 💌 comment section. 

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

She really looks like she won in the lottery. Cute 😄

Screenshot_20230310-221046_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fa4fab519b5f339101f2281de28d98b8.jpg Screenshot_20230310-221055_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8f3188b0d07194766747fa08f8bdaaa8.jpg Screenshot_20230310-221105_Instagram.thumb.jpg.38075308915a067e4882ff7171aada79.jpg

But meeting Leo in person is indeed something very special I can confirm from experience 🥰

This is literally my dream. I just one to be in the same place breathing the same air as him once in my life. This will be enough for my heart... lol.