Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

17 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Omg, this is sooo COOL, I'am excited! 

Also, it is just me or Leo is wearing brown lenses? 

Sooooo excited :excited:CAN'T WAIT to see another magnificent performance by Leo the great 👍👏😍

Thank you all for the new pix & vids 🌹😘

Anne Hathaway Reveals Leonardo DiCaprio in Growing Pains Was Her Childhood Celebrity Crush

Anne Hathaway also had the hots for Eddie Vedder "around the same time"

Celebs really are just like us!

Anne Hathaway appeared on the Tonight Show on Tuesday where she revealed her very relatable first celebrity crush.

The Locked Down star played "Best, Worst or First" with host Jimmy Fallon and had to answer the question last.

"Leonardo DiCaprio, come on," Hathaway, 38, immediately said, later adding that her crush on Eddie Vedder was also "around the same time."

But when Fallon asked which era of DiCaprio she crushed on, Hathaway got the name of his '80s sitcom a little confused.

"He was on that show for a while, Who's the Boss?" Hathaway said at first before Fallon corrected her. "No, Growing Pains! I don't remember, I just remember being like, 'Hiii, who's that?!'" 

The actress also talked about how much she dislikes people calling her Anne, even if it is her name!

"Call me Annie, everybody, everybody, call me Annie, please," Hathaway said before explaining why her friends call her Annie.

"When I was 14 years old, I did a commercial, and I had to get my SAG card and they asked me, 'Well, what do you want your name to be?'" she said. "And I was like, 'Well, it should be my name. My name's Anne Hathaway.' So that seemed like the right choice, but it never occurred to me that for the rest of my life, people will call me Anne." 

"The only person who calls me Anne is my mother and she only does it when she's really mad at me, like really mad," she added. "So every time I step out in public and someone calls my name, I think they're going to yell at me." 

Hathaway stars in Locked Down alongside Chiwetel Ejiofor as a pair pulling off a jewelry heist. It premieres on HBO Max on Thursday.

source

The whole article dedicated to Leo's beard😁

Introducing Leonardo DiCaprio's Deeply Alarming Neckbeard

A teaser for Netflix's 'Don't Look Up' reveals more than you'd think 

We don't know a lot about Leonardo DiCaprio's next film, Don't Look Up. We know it's a satire about Leo and Jennifer Lawrence as two doom-mongering astronomers, that the first clip from it turned up on Netflix's big round-up of all its 2021 films yesterday, that Adam McKay will direct, and that everyone's in it: DiCaprio and Lawrence are joined by Timothée Chalamet, Meryl Streep, Chris Evans, Cate Blanchett, Ron Perlman, Jonah Hill and Ariana Grande.

The 11-second teaser does hide one big Easter egg in plain sight though: DiCaprio's sizeable neckbeard.

Longtime Leo-watchers will be aware that his facial hair on film exists on a continuum. At one end, there's the neat, sandy goatee (Inception, Gangs of New York, Shutter Island, Blood Diamond) which usually suggests his character's going to be dealing with some slightly nefarious underworld stuff. The beard says "I'm a bit of a naughty one," but the careful sculpting says, "I'll try not to let my naughtiness get out of hand".

At the opposite end of the scale is the wild and phlegmy Big Acting Beard which got him an Oscar for The Revenant. Leo's campily evil (Django Unchained) and accidentally David Brent (Body of Lies) efforts lie somewhere in between.

This is new ground, though. Who's the man inside the head atop the neck behind the beard? Does he spend an hour a day tagging the Didn't Happen Of The Year Awards in Twitter threads? We know his Funko Pop collection is large, but exactly how large? When will his YouTube channel of video essays about the cinematography of Breaking Bad pass 50 subscribers? Looking at the DiCaprio beard continuum, the scruffiness points to an angsty turn with subtle notes of saviour complex.

source

Thanks Sugarwater for the PBS program info and Lilja for the articles! From this point forward, Anne Hathaway will be Annie :biggrin: and cute story about her crush on Leo:heart:

As far Leo's beard for Don't Look Up, when I first saw still pics from the set I went 'what the hell???" then within 5 seconds, looking at Leo's beautiful face melted me again :happy:

19 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

Did you sign up to be an extra for the film ?? 

How exciting 

Our own cast member reporting live from the set :clap: 

Oxford

Yes I did. I couldn't pass up the opportunity in my own backyard. TIme will tell if I actually get called in to do something.  Of course, I'll let you all know if I do.  

13 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Yes I did. I couldn't pass up the opportunity in my own backyard. TIme will tell if I actually get called in to do something.  Of course, I'll let you all know if I do.  

You go girl!