Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ever accurate DM ran this article yesterday  claiming  that they had found out the celebs attending the private Google camp in Italy via a participant who after dinner SUNDAY night hid in bathroom  and revealed via her phone the  celebs she had just seen such as Leo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6008863/Guest-reveals-Bradley-Cooper-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Lady-Gaga-Matthew-McConaughey-Google-camp.html

Only problem as we can see from the pix that Barbie just posted above  Leo was  pictured in boat in St Tropez on Sunday night , not Italy

Plus the pix below are from a sighting of Leo at Napoleon St Tropez restaurant on Monday night

So it does appear the girl was giving them an 'exclusive'  on people who weren't even there :p 

thumbnail_IMG_1663.jpg

As we know right before Leo left he filmed a scene entering the Cicada Restaurant with a date , below is a pix of how the set looked via the poster who gave us so  many other great pix from the filming

Jade , Bnkenobi & Barbie

Tks for more pix of Leo /St Tropez pix :flower:  :flower: :flower:

On 7/31/2018 at 4:46 AM, Jade Bahr said:

He's truly a gifted actor - taking vacation in the middle of a movie shooting. I think most actors would say hell no I have to stay in character I can not take a break now...

So true Jade! I'm glad Leo's not nutty like that and gets out of character when the scene is over.

That's too funny ox about the girl who made up that 'exclusive' and they ran with it, LOL! DM is always posting some fake gossip!

Thanks bnkenobi, Barbie, ox and Jade for the news and pics! Love Leo's loose hair :blush:. Could run my fingers through it.