Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Do you guys think this will getting worse before it gets better? :/

leonardo_dicapri_and__hillary_clinton_sp.jpg

Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio and Hillary Clinton in Money-Laundering Machine

Conservative provacateur Sabo is targeting the actor, who backed out of a Tuesday fundraising event for the presidential candidate.

The charitable foundations of Leonardo DiCaprio and Hillary Clinton are lampooned as money-laundering enterprises in a new poster hung early Monday in a historic portion of Los Angeles by conservative street artist Sabo, known for creating fake outdoor advertisements that skewer Hollywood liberals.

DiCaprio had been set to host a $33,400-per-plate fundraising event Tuesday for the Democratic presidential candidate at his Hollywood Hills home, though he abruptly canceled over the weekend citing a scheduling conflict (the event will now be held at the nearby residence of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel).

DiCaprio, 41, has been linked in the media to a $3 billion Malaysian embezzlement scandal involving a wealth fund called 1MDB, and a U.S. Department of Justice complaint suggests the actor's charitable organization may have benefited financially from figures at the center of the scandal.

The Clinton Foundation, meanwhile, has been under scrutiny for donations provided to it by overseas figures. Bill Clinton said recently that the foundation would not accept international money if Hillary is elected president.

Sabo told The Hollywood Reporter he tried hanging his newest creation near DiCaprio's home, but security personnel stopped him. Instead, he hung the poster on Sunset Boulevard across the street from ArcLight Cinemas (see below).

The artwork features the heads of both DiCaprio and Clinton spinning around in stacked clothes dryers with $100 bills swirling around them. "The Clinton Crime Family: Laundering Money Since 1997," says one part of the washing machine. Another bit references former Clinton challenger Bernie Sanders and reads: "Bernie sold out for a lake house!!!"

Previous Sabo targets have included J.J. Abrams and President Barack Obama, Lena Dunham and, just last week, Birth of a Nation director-star Nate Parker.

A rep for DiCaprio did not respond to a request for comment.

image1-EMBED.jpg

image6-EMBED.jpg

Source

MoMo @MorganConnor2

4 feet from Leo Dicaprio rn Im internally screaming #racheljustattackedhismodelgf

Hannah Myers.‏@HA_NAH18

Seeing Leonardo DiCaprio last night dancing on a table was the highlight of my life

Tracy‏@Tracy_Imhof

Last night I butt bumped/ danced right next to Leonardo DiCaprio

1 hour ago, dicaprihoes said:

thanks for article @Jade Bahr i really hope this all blows over soon shame leos name got dragged into this + him not hosting the HC dinner made people freak out and question him.

Yeah it seems like a pretty big mess right now :/ I really hope he can handle that without his name and good work getting hurt. But I'm a bit afraid the damage is already done.

^I can't seem to find the pics your talking about a the moment. 

But this is awesome! My favorite Scorsese movie,and favorite Leo movie. I will be watching :D

Martin Scorsese's 'Departed' Being Adapted Into TV Show for Amazon!

Martin Scorsese’s 2006 Oscar-winning film The Departed is being adapted into a television series for Amazon, Varietyreports!

The movie originally featured an all-star cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Vera Farmiga, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, and more.

The new spin will follow a young police officer who infiltrates a gang in Chicago and helps to bring down the gang’s own police plant. No set premiere date or any casting has been revealed just yet.

The Departed won Best Picture at the Oscars several years back.

http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/23/martin-scorseses-departed-being-adapted-into-tv-show-for-amazon/

DiCap

Yes , I had read his Twitter & noticed he claimed Leo asked for a light / used his lighter 

I , also , noticed he claimed Leo was with friends that included Joseph Levitt ; I would love to see a pix of the 2 of them , loved their friendship in Inception :thumbsup:

Calibi

Tks for reply & pix :smile:

I  just saw same  pix at Getty , and I  noticed the Gettty caption said they were taken outside of NY sound studio , I  guess the two were continuing to work  on finishing their upocoming eco docu,  the premiere Sept 9th in Toronto is no longer so far away

594423382.jpg 594423398.jpg 594423406.jpg 594423410.jpg 594423426.jpg 594423434.jpg 594423446.jpg 594423454.jpg

The guy who met Leo today I like his new tagline :p

Boris

@ledgerdicaprio

I met Leo, he shaked my hand & used my lighter. he called me old sport and buddy