Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Omg that Andrea chick is nuts....she's posting pics all over instagram of nuclear bombs and knifes talking about kelly and new york blowing up :blink: seriously so fu*ked up.

Man, this woman is soo crazy...   :ninja: Leo should do with her the same he did with that another crazy lady Lidia, who thought was Leo's wife.   :wacko:

Thanks so much for updates and videos everyone!

That Andrea girl is crazy and the stuff she is threatening against Leo and now Kelly is insane!

Aw such a lucky girl, it would be so amazing if he came to your workplace, i think id faint lol Nice of him to take a picture with her as we havent seen many fan pics recently :)

Thanks again everyone!

Omg that Andrea chick is nuts....she's posting pics all over instagram of nuclear bombs and knifes talking about kelly and new york blowing up :blink: seriously so fu*ked up.

That women is nuts she is so crazy she keeps spaming evey leo fans account she is a real public danger

Thank you Fash and Jade for the pics , leo looks good in the selfie !!

And when the hell will we have a trailer for the never ending the Revenent its just taking too long :( at this rate we wont have anything until september :help:

This pic is from yesterday.

rachy.gall Casual selfie after serving Leonardo Di Caprio at work today @leonardodicaprio #Hamptons #DuryeasLobsterDeck 11h

OMG I love this pic! :drool: I don't know what it is about it backwards cap, t-shirt I don't know :p He reminds me of Tom Hardy in this pic for some reason. Just the whole look/pose :p 

Wonder if Leo is in Russia now with Dave :)

I think Dave and Iremlin might have went and joined Jen Maguire :)

Marlon Brando's Real Last Tango: The Never-Told Story of His Secret A-List Acting School

Some memories of the event — like the exact address of the warehouse in North Hollywood where it took place — are a little hazy. It was, after all, 13 years ago. But nobody who was part of that extraordinary 10-day acting workshop ever will forget a single detail about Marlon Brando's entrance.

Not everyone, though, enjoyed the process. Many of the bigger stars stopped coming after the first week. Leonardo DiCaprio, then 27 and about to star in Steven Spielberg's Catch Me If You Can, showed up one day, but when he asked if he could run the video release form by his lawyer, Brando kicked him out (DiCaprio declined to comment). Only a handful of die-hards, including Olmos, Penn (who also declined comment) and Williams, stayed to the end.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/marlon-brandos-real-last-tango-801232

My mom told me her friend met Leonardo dicaprio in Montauk. You can only imagine how I feel right now.

Ummm Leonardo DiCaprio is in Montauk....that would be an epic celebrity sighting #Montauk #TheHamptons #LeonardoDiCaprio