Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio leaves an art show in miami beach

00462.jpg 00558.jpg 00168.jpg 00264.jpg 00365.jpg

And I don't know if I understand this tweet, but it seems that Leo bought a new condo in Miami :idk:...

Rodrigo Conti ?@rodrigoconti75 12 h

Leonardo Di Caprio celebra ahora con Faena en el Faena House la millonaria compra de depto en Miami. #NoNecesitóCrédito

Jonah's interview on GMA was so short, barely five minutes long! they only asked about his prosthetic teeth and what it was like working with Leo and Marty, which he only really touched on briefly. he mentioned they have great collaborative chemistry, which is awesome to hear :) 

hopefully the next interview Jonah does, they ask him about some of the funnier on set experiences, like getting punched or seeing Leo get sick from that sushi haha

Great pics of Leo in Miami I like it when he wears those polo shirts like that, it really magnifies his arms and shoulder muscles :drool:

Also loved even more great wolf comments, thanks Calibi!

The video on YouTube:

Thank ya, I'm happy I was finally able to see the full vid...and what an interview! So rare to see him so relaxed, and Jonah really lightened the mood. Hopefully more interviews like this to come!

Also nice Jonah was on GMA I wonder what program leo is gonna do, hes got to be doing at least one?

Jonah's interview on GMA

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/oscar-buzz-surrounds-jonah-hill-131409894.html

Nanda

Tks for more Leo/Art Basel pix :)

As to condo tweet , I've seen in the past tweets that claimed Leo was buying or selling a house there , which to me if they had been true , Leo would not be seen staying in hotels during his recent past visits.

The article below talks about how Georgio Armani worked with Sandy Powell to design the suits for Wolf of Wall Street

Also, that Armani is the official sponsor of Wolf's Dec 9th Paris premiere

The Wolf of Wall Street–Paramount Pictures gears up for the release of Martin Scorsese’s latest film and project with actor Leonardo DiCaprio, The Wolf of Wall Street. Rolling out to movie theaters worldwide beginning December 25th, the film is also the latest collaboration between Scorsese and famed Italian designer Giorgio Armani. Working with costume designer Sandy Powell, Armani contributes to the 1990s wardrobe of powerful Wall Street broker Jordan Belfort, played by DiCaprio. Armani, who will sponsor the Parisian premiere of the film on December 9th expressed, “The period of power dressing on Wall Street sent a picture of great strength. I remember very well that period when my brand emerged as an emblem of success. The complex personality of Jordan Belfort needed a look that had its own strengths and personality. It was an honor to work with Sandy Powell and with my friends Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio – as a lover of cinema it’s always a privilege to work with geniuses like them.”

http://www.thefashionisto.com/giorgio-armani-collaborates-martin-scorsese-wolf-wall-street/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

oxford25, on 05 Dec 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Peter Travers of Rolling Stone's Top Ten Movie List of 2013 make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

And the top ten:

1. 12 Years A Slave
2. Gravity
3. The Wolf of Wall Street
4. Before Midnight
5. Her
6. American Hustle
7. Captain Phillips
8. Nebraska
9. Blue Jasmine
10. Inside Llewyn Davis

Very high praise for Leo from David Ketchum who is a contributor at Variety

David Ketchum ‏@KetchumAtMovies 1h

The Wolf of Wall Street will earn Leonardo DiCaprio his first Academy Award. Scorsese's third Masterpiece.

David Ketchum ‏@KetchumAtMovies 1h

@cgbellamy The Age of Innocence & Taxi Driver are the other two. Scorsese's a brilliant filmmaker, but for me he's only had 3 perfect films

It seems Leo is already back to NY and I think it's something related to Wolf because people saw Jonah, too...

AND I HUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO

@BEA_solorzano WHERE ?!

@Kase_dia "the london" the hotel there staying at

Remember the story that Nextomyheart brought us from Twitter about the girl who fell and Leo came to her rescue ??

Well, turns out the woman is a USA Today sports editor , and now they've posted the encounter on their website

She's added a few more Twitter comments about her encounter than was posted here earlier

And the ending Titanic pix is too cute

Leonardo DiCaprio rescued a fallen FTW writer in New York

USA TODAY Sports editor and frequent For The Win contributor Rubie Edmondson had a harrowing experience roaming the streets of New York on Monday night. She shared her story on Twitter and now we bring you the tale here, because it’s the right thing to do

Like Nanda mentioned above, Leo must be in NY for Wolf

The tweeter below is interviewing him , and as per above tweets that Nanda posted, she states she is staying in same hotel as One Direction are staying

margaret gardiner ‏@MargaretGGG 2h

talking to #LeonardoDiCaprio #WolfOfWallStreet #NewYork GTG