Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From NY Post article about Leo attended Bebe store launch party ; I wonder if Leo and Marty are really thinking about doing a new film project ?

Leo DiCaprio was an unexpected guest at a model-packed bash for women’s retailer Bebe at Meatpacking District club Provocateur on Wednesday night. At his most comfortable in a room full of models — who included Nina Agdal, Coco Rocha and Selita Ebanks — Leo and a group of friends arrived at 11:30 p.m., when the movie star did his best to go incognito in a newsboy cap, cardigan and gold necklace. A witness said, “Leo chose to sit at a table directly across from Nina’s table. He sat high on a banquette, to scope out the scene. He texted on his phone and smoked electric cigarettes.” But the spy added, “He didn’t chat up the girls at all . . . he sat with his boys and a mystery blonde, who looked a little like his most recent girlfriend, Toni Garrn.” Other guests at the bash included actress Katrina Bowden and Universal Republic’s Charlie Walk. Earlier in the night, Leo had been spotted dining in private at Michael’s with his talent agent Rick Yorn and Martin Scorsese. We’re told they were in “an intense discussion about a blockbuster project.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/trade_in_for_new_model_2sRInk2fZU4mjWXfQAeaCP

From Us Magazine can see that Milano was riding bikes with Leo as well , but they just cut him out of pix

post-52324-0-1446086087-49343_thumb.jpg

Nanda

Tks for reply about white bandage/Leo's arm :)

As I ,also, thought when I saw it about the burn/area they were putting salve on after his flyboarding, but then I couldn't find
it on his arm in any other bike pix :idk:

Unless the bike ride was about visiting a doctor and on the way back he either had the bandage removed or applied

Sighting + pic...

Kaitlynn Mercurio @k_mercurio 8 h

Leonardo Dicaprio at 1oak. Fainting

Kaitlynn Mercurio @k_mercurio 7 h

Wait no actually fainting that I touched Leonardo dicaprio

And followed him to the bathroom...

pic.twitter.com/xaushAqezF

Why did they cut off Milan of the pictures? :beating: He is cute :shifty:.

As I ,also, thought when I saw it about the burn/area they were putting salve on after his flyboarding, but then I couldn't find
it on his arm in any other bike pix :idk:

Unless the bike ride was about visiting a doctor and on the way back he either had the bandage removed or applied

Nanda

I agree, Milano has grown to be quite a cutie, don't cut him out ! :p

Nanda, gosh, I never noticed the burn marks still showing in those tennis pix on Leo's arm  ; ouch is right :no:

Tks for sighting/twit pix from last night ;  I wonder if he knew she was following all the way to bathroom :p