Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami: Love seeing Gatsby all over thanks! and loll at the DailyMail....happy they pulled that article. Hopfully leos people told them whats up :p

katchitup,

thanks for the Empire scans :) Is there a page missing from the end?

I think thats the whole thing...the last sentance sounds like it was the conclusion sentance, so maybe they just continued the last sentance on a contents page in the back of the mag? Cause it said it continues on page 158, almost 50 pages later. (I know magazines do that sometimes, cause they don't want one sentance to trickle over onto the next page :) )

So apparently Leo donated more than $25,000 dollars at GLAAD! :o :hehe:

Leonardo DiCaprio Donates $61,000 to Support Gay Rights at Annual GLAAD Media Awards

Leonardo DiCaprio put his money where his mouth is at Saturday's GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles.

Not only was The Great Gatsby star on hand to help honor top entertainment attorney Steve Warren, but he also donated a whopping $61,000 to the gay rights group.

During a pledge drive conducted by actor Wilson Cruz, DiCaprio went in for $25,000! Later in the evening during the live auction, he placed the winning bid of $22,000 for an African safari from Micato Safaris.

The four-night, five-day safari not only includes two round-trip business elite tickets from Delta but also accommodations at the posh Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti.

DiCaprio paid another $14,000 in the silent auction for a photo of Marilyn Monroe from L.A.'s Andrew Weiss gallery.

http://www.eonline.c...ad-media-awards

Rillio & Kat

Sorry, I should have checked the scans when Rillio was asking the question, yes, page 158 , which is a entire whole page part of the interview is missing from the scans .

It is on that page that we get comments about Leo from Clint Eastwood , as well as, Carter Roberts the head of Wildlife Foundation

Kat

Tks for article that tells us more about Leo's donations at GLAAD event :)

Rillio & Kat

Sorry, I should have checked the scans when Rillio was asking the question, yes, page 158 , which is a entire whole page part of the interview is missing from the scans .

It is on that page that we get comments about Leo from Clint Eastwood , as well as, Carter Roberts the head of Wildlife Foundation

Oh really? Do you have the mag? I know magazines do that sometimes, and continue the ends of the interviews wayy in the back, but I thought it sounded like it was coming to a close! Anything interesting in the back?

Kat

Yes, I have magazine.

I posted about reading the interview last Thursday . That even though Leo doesn't say anything we haven't heard him say before in other interviews , I enjoyed reading the comments about Leo from Baz, Rick Yorn, Kevin, Clint Eastwood, Carter Roberts, and a unnamed producer who worked with him.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Esquire

I wanted to mention that I bought the magazine today. It does not have all the pix that were online.

And , if you've followed Leo as long as we have all, he really doesn't say much 'new' that you haven't heard him express in previous interviews.

However, I found it a very interesting interview to hear the 'writer's take on Leo as a powerful actor/person , as well as , most interesting the comments about Leo gleaned from others that the interviewer spoke to about Leo

And this writer ,also, echoes what the male writers said who interviewed Leo right before J Edgar came out, he looks just as great in person as he looks on the big screen and just as young as ever even though he is 38

Personally, I feel it is an interview, that even a long time fan, would feel was worth reading

Another new Gatsby tv spot entitled " I knew it was a great mistake for a man like me to fall in love"

It begins with the scene where Gatsby is waiting and hoping Daisy has accepted his invitation to come over, as we can see he has filled the room with flower, food treats for her visit.

Ox Thanks for reminding me! :flower:

I see in the latest TV spot the reason for the PG-13 rating is posted:

Some Violent Images, Sexual Content, Smoking, Partying, and Breif Language

Also love that passionate kiss at the end :heart:

Leo looks sooo PASSIONATE in this film! Just imagine a room filled with roses waiting for you to come into his house? :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

And this man who's waiting for you is none other than Leo Gatsby!! :chicken: :woot:

Tks for the vid Oxford!!

Princess

Tks for new pix with Leo out with friends today :)

I noticed that Danny A was ,also, at Glaad Award event with Leo; I don't recognize the guy walking beside

Leo

Osa

So true :p

well Pami, even if his waiting for me just with a glass of water I would probably die, Lol

Thanks for the new pics! :flower:

The guy walking next to Leo looks like Jon Berthal (Shane of "The Walking Dead", he's also in "Wolf"), but I don't think it's him :idk:.

OMG OMG OMG I think it is him! :dance: Leo now possibly pals with Jon/Shane? Just sooo awesome :dance: :woot::cool: