Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Sic

Can't wait to find the new Esquire ,tks for finding cover pix for us :ddr: :ddr:

Luv the tag line "You know he's the King Man "

Funny comment about the way Leo was dressed at Coachella

As for The Great Gatsby star, Leonardo DiCaprio, he’s at least looking like he’s attempting to keep a low profile with a simple button-down plaid shirt and a newsboy cap pulled down low over his eyes. This is a man who likes to dress simply and jazz up his ensemble with the best accessory a man can have–a 20-something, exotic supermodel on his arm. It really does pull together any outfit.

http://socialitelife.com/casual-celebs-at-coachella-kellan-lutz-jared-leto-leonardo-dicaprio-04-2013

Thanks for the Esquire cover sick :drool: GORGEOUS :heart: I can't wait to see the pics inside :D Lets hope its more than one photo!

Shirah & Shine

Tks for Leo/Coachella pix ; isn't the blonde to the left of Leo Whitney Port ? ?

While I agree she looks like Whitney, I don't think its her. I saw pics of whitney at Coachella, and she was wearing a blue dress :) Also now seeing the bigger pics, looks like the blonde wasn't the only girl standing with him :p :whistle:

Funny comment about the way Leo was dressed at Coachella

As for The Great Gatsby star, Leonardo DiCaprio, he’s at least looking like he’s attempting to keep a low profile with a simple button-down plaid shirt and a newsboy cap pulled down low over his eyes. This is a man who likes to dress simply and jazz up his ensemble with the best accessory a man can have–a 20-something, exotic supermodel on his arm. It really does pull together any outfit.

Thanks oxford but i'm curious what the source is :p :)

Kat

I didn't mean the girl in the twit pix I posted earlier with shorts on standing to right of Leo , I just meant the blonde we see to the left of Leo in the Coachella pix that Shirah/Shine posted , she reminded me of Whitney.

And, yes, he is standing with group of people in those pix ; must be the celeb/VIP tent :p

Fash

Added source to comment :p

Fash

Yes, I liked the way Leo was dressed in Coachella pix as well (Y)

Good eye spotting Helly :)

Shirah & Shine

Tks for more Coachella pix :)

Princess

I know the Daily Mail article claims he was dancing or doing martial arts, the main thing I see him

doing is turning his head so paps don't get face shot :p

Fash

Yes, I liked the way Leo was dressed in Coachella pix as well (Y)

Good eye spotting Helly :)

Shirah & Shine

Tks for more Coachella pix :)

Princess

I know the Daily Mail article claims he was dancing or doing martial arts, the main thing I see him

doing is turning his head so paps don't get face shot :p

It seems like he was doing martial arts indeed haha. :nicole: And I could not help but appreciate his hairy arm! :woot:

Tks for more Coachella pics Shirah! :flower:

Tks for the articles girls! :flower:

thanks for updates, everyone! glad to see one more Leo cover! :ddr:

here's that Esquire cover! seems it's new shoot :woot:

Esquire US May 2013

post-52646-0-1446085454-16146_thumb.jpg

He looks soooo....ughhhhhhhh in this pic! :woot:

Tks Sick!! :flower:

Love the pics! Looks like hes trying to get away from the paps in the DailyMail ones :p Thanks everyone! :hug:

Kat

I didn't mean the girl in the twit pix I posted earlier with shorts on standing to right of Leo , I just meant the blonde we see to the left of Leo in the Coachella pix that Shirah/Shine posted , she reminded me of Whitney.

And, yes, he is standing with group of people in those pix ; must be the celeb/VIP tent :p

I think the blonde is the same person in both the twitpic and the pics shirah and shine posted :)

post-61569-0-1446085456-06755_thumb.jpg Either he is trying not to be photographed or he is really bad at line-dancing :)

Thanks for all the new pics and updates. I don't post much on here anymore because I am not sure what we can or cannot post but I love looking at everything.

Kat

Tks for more Coachella tweets :)

Oh, okay, you think that was same girl as twit pix, could be.

Rainey

In the pix that you posted from Coachella that is the same bodyguard Leo had with him in Tokyo/Korea, and it looks like at that moment he was trying to get the paps to leave Leo alone/stop taking pix .

bodyguard.jpg

As I stated earlier, I think the main thing Leo was doing in those pix is making sure his head was turned .so they couldn't get a face shot of him :p