Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Nice finds Sick, both the vid and the covers :D

Gold Derby is saying leos got good odds in winning best Villan at the MTV Movie awards! Do you guys think he'll attend? Hes nominated in several categories, and I know some of these smaller award shows, I think they tell the people weather they're gonna win or not beforehand(Teen choice awards, etc.) so they know if they have to show up. I don't know if the MTV movie awards are the same though.. :idk: I wonder!

http://www.goldderby...13/villain.html

Pami

Tks for reply about the 'source' of that fantastic new pix of Leo :)

I wondered if it was from taken from a new magazine interview he did , and that we might see more pix from that

photo shoot.

I think it would make a great glossy mag cover :drool:

Sic

Tks for Outsider vid with Leo; great find :ddr::ddr:

Also, tks, for mag covers;nice to see pix of Leo from GG on a mag cover :)

Kat

Tks for Gold Derby thoughts on upcoming MTV awards ; I certainly think Leo was the best villian :p

I really don't know if they notify the winners in advance.

Calibi

Tks for Gatsby extended spot :)

I saw on another site a version of the new trailer with an intro by Baz Luhrman talking about how Fitzgerald influenced the music he chose and to try 3D

Tks for the vid Sick...amazing! Our young and sweet Leo!! A punk boy! :nicole:

I really dont know Oxford, I was just browsing when I came across that wonderful pic! But maybe it was from a new magazine interview!! Let's cross our fingers!! :woot:

I do believe that MTV Movie Award winners are notified ahead of time - when Leo won for Best Actor for Titanic , he taped his acceptance so he had to have known beforehand.

Ahh yes I remember that! Hopefully he wins best villian :dance:

I really dont know Oxford, I was just browsing when I came across that wonderful pic! But maybe it was from a new magazine interview!! Let's cross our fingers!! :woot:

Ox and Pami: Apparently its a The Great Gatsby portrait by Hugh Stewart (at least thats what tumblr is telling me :p )

2vaazr5.png

I do believe that MTV Movie Award winners are notified ahead of time - when Leo won for Best Actor for Titanic , he taped his acceptance so he had to have known beforehand.

post-52646-0-1446085438-36877_thumb.png

Tks a lot this pic!!! :flower: :flower:

Would you dance with me Leo?? :cry2: :chicken: