Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Makeitcount

Tks for new Gatsby poster :)

Whoever made the tumblr below that Kat posted yesterday must have gotten a sneak peek of all the upcoming new relationship posters :Gatsby/Daisy , Nick/Jordan, Myrtle/Tom , Gatsby/Nick

As you can see this new Gatsby poster is just a larger version of pix of Leo/Tobey below

Shirah

Tks for article ; now we just have to see if there is any follow up sightings of the two :)

image.jpg

The tweeter below is a hair/ makeup artist who works with celebs when they do print/press interviews

Apparently Leo was doing one today

Natalia Bruschi ‏@natibru

Looking forward to seeing #thegreatgatsby Working with @LeoDiCaprio today and listening to the EPK interview made me psyched!

This tweeter claims Leo is now in Vegas along with pal Bradley Cooper

Her brother musician Gareth Emery was performing last night at Marquee nightclub in Vegas where Jason Strauss' birthday was being held . Jason Strauss is one of the backers of Marquee/Taos nightclubs, and who Leo flew to Sydney with for New Years.

Roxanne Emery ‏@Roxanne_Emery 31m

Bradley Cooper and Leonardo Dicaprio are at my brother's gig in Vegas! Why am I not there?!

Roxanne Emery Roxanne Emery ‏@Roxanne_Emery 32m

WWWHHHAAATTTTTT?????!!!!!!!! RT @Kat_E_: FFS Bradley copper and Leonardo Dicaprio here for Gareth's set. WTF

I am very proud to be a fan of Leo when I see comments like those of Carey extolling his talent.

“Leonardo is the most incredible actor on the planet, with a couple of people alongside him.

I think this sentence sums it up! :clap:

Tks Kat! :flower:

Tks for the posters,tweets and articles girls! :flower:

I love how I haven't been keeping up with leo/pop culture in a while but all I have to do is read a few pages of this thread to be caught up and to know where he has been almost every single day

i love the stalkeration-dedication :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :PinkCouture2:

Kat

Tks for news from Gossip Cop regarding the lastst 'supposed' Leo girlfriend :p

Cherrybomb

For sure one plus of Twitter is that it does gives fans more insight into what Leo is doing versus only ever so often mention at NY Post or People/Us online to go by

Of course Leo may not agree that is a plus :p

where he has been almost every single day

Thanks Ox for the trailer! :hug:This anticipation :p

I love how I haven't been keeping up with leo/pop culture in a while but all I have to do is read a few pages of this thread to be caught up and to know where he has been almost every single day

REMINDER: This is Leo's thread: Posts should be about his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc.. In other words....NO gossip. Furthermore, use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by MauiKane
inappropriate gif

Sightings from Vegas.

Ju Meka@JulieMeka1m

Such a awesome day @BarePool ! Spotted Leonardo DiCaprio �� Can't wait to rock it tomorrow��

8:27 PM - 6 Apr 13 · Details

Aaron Funderburk@aaron4physics2h

Forgot to mention Leonardo DiCaprio came through the pool party at Bare!!

from Paradise, NV Collapse

6:44 PM - 6 Apr 13from Paradise, NV · Details

From recent interview with Carice Van Houten ; she talks working with Leo in BOL

Its cooperation with major Hollywood star Van Houten cherishes warm memories. In 2007 Van Houten played a role in the film Body of Lies with Leonardo DiCaprio. Eventually died in the mounting its share in the film, but she has no bad feeling about held. "I like him nine times with tongues, I loved it."

http://zappen.blog.n...rio-en-jude-law