Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

People magazine/Leo

This week's issue has large version of Leo smiling in ocean pix , as well as, pix of Leo on balcony with Aferdita , and they wrongly identify her as Margot :p

Kat

Tks for what they said today on View about Leo/NY Daily article :)

Makeitcount

Tks for London tweet :)

Fash

Tks for Bafta article :)

Fash

Yes, one would have thought they would have done more fact checking, but apparently, they are like everyone else , they went with the NY Post blurb that led the way with the claim that she was Margot and never bothered to 'check' for themselves.

While I was thrilled to see the large full page version of Leo's wonderful smile, I was surprised they didn't use the Leo/Brad balcony pix :p

leosmiling.jpg

Happy to report after much searching I found us a twit pix of Leo at Weinstein Bafta afterparty at LouLou's in London

As one of the party tweeters said :"Leo knows how to rock a hat " :p

The girl with big smile knows that Leo is behind her, and asked her friend to take their pix

post-52646-0-1446085204-95849_thumb.jpg

Thanks Girls!!! :flower:

Another article on the BAFTA's :)

The Harvey Weinstein Celebratory Party

Let it never be said that Harvey Weinstein doesn’t know how to throw a good party. Sponsored by Grey Goose and Chopard the movie producers BAFTA bash was THE place to be. From Leonardo Dicaprio to Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence there were more stars at this party than there are in the sky. Having not walked the red carpet (despite staring in winning film Django Unchained) Leo decided to buck the black tie trend going incognito in a jumper and baker boy cap, he and Bradley spent much of the night together with Mr.Dicaprio spotted smoking an electronic cigarette. We later spied a tipsy Michael Fassbender chatting to some pretty ladies, whilst Rising Star winner Juno Temple was overheard telling friends that she wanted to dance the night away. What a night!

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/PartyBeat/inside-the-bafta-after-parties-with-leonardo-dicaprio--jennifer-lawrence-and-anne-hathaway

I think Is a nightclub in London :)

Olivia Hipkin@OaliceH

Leonardo DiCaprio is at Cirque but I'm at home wahhhh #baddecision

7:26 PM - 11 Feb 13 · Details

Alana Shah@lanashah

Omg, we cancelled our table at Cirque tonight & guess who was there?! Bradley Cooper & Leo Di caprio! @MirzanHabib @nadiah112 @tengkuloreta

Tiffany Finbow@TiffanyFinbow

Leo di caprio is here at cirque du soir #pardy

8:56 PM - 11 Feb 13 · Details