Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

MauiKane

Thanks for explanation :) You're welcome. :)

If I understand you correctly, it's okay to post pix on this board that appear of Leo with women , such as recent Daily Mail pix, but any articles whose subject matter is speculation about his love life or speculative discussions by posters about his love life/ pix with girls should all be done on 2nd Discussion board, right ? Correct. :flower:However, it might be helpful to keep this thread focused on Leo's career and his projects, and post content about anything else in the General Discussion thread.

Also, I posted a question to you on the 2nd discussion board, could you please give me some feedback to that question as well , thanks :) Sent you a PM.

^Katchitup: Please note that what I posted above was a reminder; I did not delete or move posts about Leo's romantic life. I do not doubt the intelligence or judgment of most members to determine what is excessive speculation and gossip about Leo's love life. However, Pink did find it necessary to clean the thread because some members strayed way off topic. Hence, my reminder.

I will paraphrase what Pink Couture said in the other thread (General Discussion Forum) to clarify what is appropriate content for THIS thread: 1) Conversations that relate to Leo's career and projects 2) Legitimate content (preferably from a reliable source) such as news, editorials, videos, photos like candids, advertisements, and stills. Therefore, conversations that are based on theories, speculations, gossip, etc. about Leo's romantic relationships and extended "discussions" about his "uber hotness" are not appropriate.

Thank you MauiKane for clarifying. :) This is what I posted in the general discussion thread, and I'll just repost here. I got it right? That this thread is pretty much no different, except the extended convo's and speculations/old news, questions, etc. go in the other thread? :)

^ You are correct! (Y) Members are still allow to makes comments in this thread. However use your best judgement. There are certain things that you know would led to a huge discussion. His love life is a perfect example. For those type of things, post it in the gen disc. thread.

Buckcherry singer talking about who he would like to play him in a biopic :Leo :)

If you had to choose a well-known actor to play you in a biopic, who would it be and why?

Let’s see I’d like a young Leonardo DiCaprio. He did ‘Basketball Diaries’ and I think he’s just a great f—ing actor. I’m a big fan of his and I think he’d do a good job.

http://loudwire.com/...-new-film-more/

Buckcherry singer talking about who he would like to play him in a biopic :Leo :)

If you had to choose a well-known actor to play you in a biopic, who would it be and why?

Let’s see I’d like a young Leonardo DiCaprio. He did ‘Basketball Diaries’ and I think he’s just a great f—ing actor. I’m a big fan of his and I think he’d do a good job.

http://loudwire.com/...-new-film-more/

Love hearing other famous people talk about leo :p Thanks Ox!

Voted for leo Pami :p

Lana Del Rey Teases New Music From ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack

Lana Del Rey has just posted the logo for the upcoming film adaptation of The Great Gatsby on her official Facebook, fueling rumors that the chanteuse is involved with the movie in some way. Gatsby, based on F. Scott Fitzgerald seminal 1925 novel (which — fun fact! — he wrote while listening to “This Is What Makes Us Girls” on repeat), is due out in May of this year, and stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan; it’s directed by Baz Luhrmann, who helmed Moulin Rouge and Romeo + Juliet, which means that it’s pretty much guaranteed to be completely awesome. Although she hasn’t yet made a formal announcement about her role in the production, here are some things that this rather cryptic picture could mean:

http://ohnotheydidnt...m/75323048.html

In this interview from November, Del Rey explains: “I’ve been helping composers write scores for movies. So, like, there’s a movie coming out in the summer that’s set in the 1920s and it’s been fun for me to write love songs for the woman who is the star.” So yes, she definitely wrote music for The Great Gatsby, and we are definitely ready for it.

post-60462-0-1446085177-43169_thumb.png

^ Calibi's post about the The Great Gatsby soundtrack is an example of a marginally acceptable post for this thread. Yes, Leo is in this movie, but is he the FOCUS of this post? No, it is Lana Del Rey. This is Leo's thread. Please be sure that the content/images posted are primarily about him.

^ Calibi's post about the The Great Gatsby soundtrack is an example of a marginally acceptable post for this thread. Yes, Leo is in this movie, but is he the FOCUS of this post? No, it is Lana Del Rey. This is Leo's thread. Please be sure that the content/images posted are primarily about him.

Thanks for clarifying for us :) :flower:

Thanks Calibi for finding the youtube vid! :flower: