Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't think it makes him look ungrateful. I just think having Quentin there is probably a better way, well at least the film backers think, to promote the film so it can lead to more Oscar wins? It just shows how obsessed this industry is with Oscar campaigning when I don't think the general public even cares much. I mean, yes, people might be like: 'oh so and so in this movie trailer just won an Oscar. hmm. i bet they're good in it.' But if the plot doesn't grab them, they aren't going to pay $20+ to go see it (they might illegally download it...but yeah. lmao) - unless they are die hard fans of the actor/actress/director. I just think this whole masturbation over Oscars is a bit silly. HAHA. I sound naive, I know.

Thanks for everything that's been posted :)

I've just come from the theatre and I loved the movie, it was great and loved Waltz performance he's amazing and he really deserves Oscar for it, loved Samuel as well, quite interesting character he has and he did a great job, Leo was fantastic and of course I loved him :laugh: one thing I'd like to mention about Calvin is that I was expecting him to kill three of them or at least Schultz, after hearing that they lied to him, I mean I wasn't expecting him to let them go so easily :idk: I was kinda bored after Leo and Waltz's characters' death. it proves that supporting characters lead the film and can't get why Jamie's a leading actor when Waltz's in the movie :idk: Jamie almost never talks in film, but well he's Django, Kerry was normal. some scenes were really sad and disheartening :( loved soundtracks and rap music during that shooting scene was... :rofl: loved dialogues and those funny lines.

I think that was the only time when Leo died in the movie and I didn't feel anything :laugh:

Calvin Candie - one of his best performances! :blush:

"The Titanic heartthrob"...Jesus they never stop... :ermm:

Kicking the habit! Leonardo DiCaprio puffs on an electronic cigarette as he parties with Entourage star Kevin Connelly

He has smoked for several years and was recently seen puffing on cigars and rolled-up cigarettes in his latest hit film, Django Unchained.

But it seems that Leonardo DiCaprio might be finally kicking the habit.

The 38-year-old was spotted puffing on an electronic cigarette as he arrived at Chateau Marmont on Thursday night with Entourage star, Kevin Connelly. It seems like the party keeps continuing for the actor.

After living it up with the likes of Naomi Campbell and several beauties in Miami, Leo is now in Los Angeles and headed straight for a night out on Thursday. The Titanic heartthrob has recently decided to take a break from films and it looks like he is already in the swing of enjoying his downtime.

Leo puffed on the non smoking aid as he and Connelly arrived at the West Hollywood hot spot together.

The blue-eyed star tried to keep underwraps by wearing a baseball cap which he pulled down over his face.

Leo was dressed casually for the night out in a light grey polo top, jeans and a green waterproof jacket to protect him from the rain conditions.

Riding shotgun was Entourage favourite Connelly, best known for playing 'E' on the hit HBO show.

Leo's trip to LA comes after he recently enjoyed a break in Miami.

The actor was the centre of attention as he relaxed besides a swimming pool with his friends in Miami, Florida, on Tuesday.

Leo has been working on three films in the last two years which have left him feeling drained and very tired.

While Django Unchained is an Oscar contender, the upcoming Great Gatsby and The Wolf Of Wall Street will also give his fans a chance to see him on screen for a little longer.

Speaking to German newspaper Bild, DiCaprio said: 'I am a bit drained, I’ve done three films in two years and I’m just worn out.'

He mentioned that he would chill out with mates and 'talk about absolutely nothing of importance and act like a complete idiot.'

Living a life of leisure is not the only thing he will be doing as he intends to help the world through his environmental charities and organisations.

He told Bild: 'I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.'

Leo's acting career may be cooling off, but his love life certainly seems to be heating up.

He has found romance again - this time with gorgeous Australian actress Margot Robbie.

The young blonde beauty and Titanic actor are currently filming The Wolf Of Wall Street together, and first met on the set.

A source told the New York Post that Leo had 'stayed overnight' at 22-year-old Margot's New York City apartment earlier this month.

She plays Nadine Belfort, his character Jordan's love interest.

And the development in their relationship isn't unexpected - the pair were first seen looking very happy in each others company last month, when Margot joined Leo to celebrate his 38th birthday.

DiCaprio and Robbie have been spending an increasing amount of time together lately - they were also spotted at a party together in Las Vegas in the weeks before his own birthday celebration.

Leo's party came shortly after his split with previous girlfriend, Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton, 23. The couple parted ways in October after a ten-month relationship amid rumours that Leo wasn't ready to settle down.

Kicking the habit! Leonardo DiCaprio puffs on an electronic cigarette as he parties with Entourage star Kevin Connelly

He has smoked for several years and was recently seen puffing on cigars and rolled-up cigarettes in his latest hit film, Django Unchained.

The 38-year-old was spotted puffing on an electronic cigarette as he arrived at Chateau Marmont on Thursday night with Entourage star, Kevin Connelly. It seems like the party keeps continuing for the actor.

After living it up with the likes of Naomi Campbell and several beauties in Miami, Leo is now in Los Angeles and headed straight for a night out on Thursday. The Titanic heartthrob has recently decided to take a break from films and it looks like he is already in the swing of enjoying his downtime.

Leo puffed on the non smoking aid as he and Connelly arrived at the West Hollywood hot spot together.

The blue-eyed star tried to keep underwraps by wearing a baseball cap which he pulled down over his face.

Leo was dressed casually for the night out in a light grey polo top, jeans and a green waterproof jacket to protect him from the rain conditions.

Riding shotgun was Entourage favourite Connelly, best known for playing 'E' on the hit HBO show.

The actor was the centre of attention as he relaxed besides a swimming pool with his friends in Miami, Florida, on Tuesday.

Leo has been working on three films in the last two years which have left him feeling drained and very tired.

While Django Unchained is an Oscar contender, the upcoming Great Gatsby and The Wolf Of Wall Street will also give his fans a chance to see him on screen for a little longer.

Speaking to German newspaper Bild, DiCaprio said: 'I am a bit drained, I’ve done three films in two years and I’m just worn out.'

He mentioned that he would chill out with mates and 'talk about absolutely nothing of importance and act like a complete idiot.'

Living a life of leisure is not the only thing he will be doing as he intends to help the world through his environmental charities and organisations.

He told Bild: 'I would like to improve the world a bit. I will fly around the world doing good for the environment.'

Leo's acting career may be cooling off, but his love life certainly seems to be heating up.

He has found romance again - this time with gorgeous Australian actress Margot Robbie.

The young blonde beauty and Titanic actor are currently filming The Wolf Of Wall Street together, and first met on the set.

A source told the New York Post that Leo had 'stayed overnight' at 22-year-old Margot's New York City apartment earlier this month.

And the development in their relationship isn't unexpected - the pair were first seen looking very happy in each others company last month, when Margot joined Leo to celebrate his 38th birthday.

DiCaprio and Robbie have been spending an increasing amount of time together lately - they were also spotted at a party together in Las Vegas in the weeks before his own birthday celebration.

Leo's party came shortly after his split with previous girlfriend, Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton, 23. The couple parted ways in October after a ten-month relationship amid rumours that Leo wasn't ready to settle down.

Latest love! they haven't been spotted together since his birthday have they? that was over two months ago :idk:

Thanks everyone for the updates :heart:

Sorry forgot to say welcome to the new posters :blush::wave::flower:

Chateau Marmont

I wonder if there was some type of party /event at Chateau Marmont last night as besides Leo/Kevin being there I read that Jay Z, Ben Affleck, and Jude Law were there last night as well.

I'm sure Leo enjoyed have so many of his pals there :)

Sic

So glad you finally got to see Django ; enjoyed reading your thoughts :)

Have you been working on LD Dizzle's new album cover ?

Pami

Tks for article ; yes , we can see another fact checked article :p