Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm glad audiences are enjoying Django! :D I love how the one critic said if someone else was playing Leo's part as Calvin it wouldn't have been the same movie! That is a huge complement!!!

This is true? :blush:

Kate Winslet marries Ned RocknRoll in intimate New York ceremony - given away by Titanic co-star Leonard DiCaprio

http://www.mirror.co...cknroll-1506964

Django is trending again!

Nice tweets:

derek robinson@drobinson7

#DjangoUnchained was good. Leo Dicaprio steals the show. Its got a good amount of comedy. If you dont like Tarantinos style dont go.

Ryan B@TheChewDefense

The dinner scene may contain Leonardo DiCaprio's best acting of his career #DjangoUnchained

Corey Ryan@ChaoticCorey

Oh yeah, Leonardo Dicaprio, Christoph Waltz, Samuel L Jackson, and Jamie Foxx were all brilliant in #DjangoUnchained. Awesome.

CLR@clrumbaugh

Saw #DjangoUnchained last night. It did it's entertaining job. Leo DiCaprio: skeeziest villain ever. His teeth. I can't with his teeth.

Capture.jpg

hmmm I noticed US magazine didn't mention the bit of leo giving her away, so i'm wondering about the legitimacy of that. If it's true maybe a reliable source will confirm it soon (though this was a private ceremony with so few people ). Seeing as how the ceremony was in New York, and that the two are good friends... it's not far fetched that he'd be there though. Probably he was :)

From People mag...there not confirming leo gave her away, but they're not denying it either ;) I wouldn't doubt he would do something sweet like that. Aww :wub:

Kate Winslet has tied the knot with Richard Branson's nephew, Ned Rocknroll, her rep tells PEOPLE.

"I can confirm that Kate Winslet married Ned Rock'nRoll in NY earlier this month in a private ceremony attended by her two children and a very few friends and family," the rep says. "The couple had been engaged since the summer."

According to British media reports, Leonardo DiCaprio gave away the bride in a ceremony so secret that the bride and groom's parents didn't know about it.

The Oscar-, Golden Globe- and Emmy-winning actress, 37, has been dating Rocknroll, 34, (his legal name) since fall of 2011.

http://www.people.co...0659821,00.html

Saw Django Unchained today - I loved it! It is a really funny entertaining movie and so fun to watch with a full audience. I really liked Christopher W. - he was fantastic, Jaime was good also, and Samuel L. Jackson - soooo good! The violence in this movie didn't bother me as much as in Reservoir Dogs for some reason. And Leo - omg! He was amazing, really different from anything he's ever done - all the accolades he is getting is so deserved . I can't wait to go see the movie again!

Wow @ Kate getting married - that was a surprise - Mrs. Kate Rocknroll?!? It would be cool if that was true about Leo being at the wedding.

576269_10151384903646908_1119247811_n.jpg

Hi FashionDream - I hope you and the other girls dont have too wait 2 long to see it too.

Oxford- thank U about the Today show interview tomorrow - I happened to see the interviewer mention it during the show today - he said something like tomorrow will be an interview with probably the biggest movie star in the world..Leonardo DiCaprio. Glad it isn't Matt Lauer interviewing him - he's become such a jerk - didnt like the way he treated Ann Curry and also the way he asked Ann Hathaway recently about her wardrobe malfunction.

Back from Django

As a person who read the script beforehand, so I knew what scenes Leo had /their content I was still blown away by his performance in the key dinner scene ; forget django unchained, it was calvin unleashed on the world ; you could feel his anger in your seats .

At same time, Leo had moments where he is charismatic, sexy as hell, funny; but at other times very cruel /vile/repellent

Movie has lots of action, blood, and laughs

One complaint : not enough Calvin.

As one who read the script I knew Calvin was not in all of the movie, so I didn't go in expecting 2hrs 45 of Leo, but I was disappointed to discover many of Calvin 'script/trailer moments/scenes' didn't make final cut. I'm hoping for some of them to appear on blu ray edition. I need the 5hr unedited cut now !

Loved all of Calvin's scenes with Sam .

Really like the John Legend song written for film.

Audience we saw it with seemed to really be into it, so I think it will have great word of mouth.

Great tweet I just saw

As usual Leonardo DiCaprio was phenomenal at playing the most beautiful asshole of a slave owner #Django