Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And here what Ana Maria Bahiana said about Leo's Calvin Candie, she gave her reasons why she didn't liked that much of Django but I will put the part where she mentioned Leo:

And what Leonardo DiCaprio makes with his Calvin Candle, a slaveholder with refined sadism that only absolute power allows, is the best thing and the most accurate measure of what Django could have been.

the link, in portuguese:

http://anamariabahiana.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2012/12/26/a-ultima-safra-do-ano-parte-ii-a-valsa-dos-revoltados/

THANKS ALL for the tweets, pics, articles, etc.! Love how those girls were totally fangirling :p

and mehhh I was gonna see django today, but I don't think I'll be able too :/ :cry: But I'm definetly gonna see it by the end of this week!!

and hope you all had a merry christmas :)

Leo will be on Today Show on Thursday Dec 27th

I can't wait to see him

They just showed a little clip with him talking with the show's male host in an empty movie theater setting :)

Magaritka & Joyezz

Tks for vids :)

Barbie

Tks for Bahiana's comments about Leo's performance :)

Les Miserables brought in the big bucks on Christmas Day.

The much-anticipated musical — starring Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried and Russell Crowe — took the box office’s No. 1 spot with an estimated $17.5 million.

Meanwhile, Quentin Tarantino‘s gritty period drama, Django Unchained, which stars Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio, came in second, earning a projected $14 million — and also taking the title as the highest-grossing R-rated film on Dec. 25, per The Hollywood Reporter.

With two of the season’s biggest releases drawing major buzz, the movie industry had plenty to celebrate yesterday, thanks to audiences hitting up their local theaters for some holiday film fun. Tallying out the rest of the box office: The Hobbit, which placed third with a projected $10.8 million, and Parental Guidance, which came in fourth with an anticipated $6 million to $7 million.

:chicken: wow loved the reviews and comments about Leo!!! :ddr:

well made vid, Margo! good job, girl! :clap:

thanks a lot everyone for updates! :hug:

Leo will be on Today Show on Thursday Dec 27th

I can't wait to see him

They just showed a little clip with him talking with the show's male host in an empty movie theater setting :)

Hi girls! :wave:

Hope you all had a great holiday!! Thanks for all the awesome goodies.

I'm so happy that Leo is getting great reviews for his performance!!! :thumbsup: I was going to go see it today but we're supposed to get some heavy snow here. :/ I'm going try to get out tomorrow to see it. Can't wait!!!!

Thanks Oxford for news about the Today Show appearance!!! I'll have to make sure to set my alarm!!! :woohoo:

Leo Lover...I loved your siggy girl,I cant stop staring at his arms in that pool... :hehe:

Also tks for news about the Today Show appearance...do you think they will disclose this video on youtube? :)

I'm really happy to see how much he has been praised for Django....our Leo deserves it! :yes:

Tks sweeties! :grouphug:

Going to see Django tonight ; I can't wait !!

Osa

Tks for Django box office news ; glad it is doing well with audiences :)

Pami

Yes, the Today show normally does post celeb interviews on this website ; depending on when Leo comes on , it will probably be posted before the show is over :)

Thanks everyone for the articles, reviews and vids :) Awesome stuff (Y)

Barbie I thought it great that even though this Ana Maria woman wasn't a fan of the film... she still had great words to say of leo. That's fantastic! Thanks.

Yay!! He's going to be on the Today show!! So excited :heart: I'l be at work when it comes on so I'll catch it when it makes it's way to the internet :)

Thank you girls for the updates girls. :heart:

How great too read that the audience are loving the movie especially Candie... :gocho:

me@thebluehoodie

I demand a Candie Land tv spinoff with Sam Jackson and Leo DiCaprio

Well, maybe not tv .. but what about a prequel? :hehe: ... We want more Candie :dance:

Magaritka

That vid is awesome :blueeyedbaby:

tried my best to get the whole quote, but no success, anyway here it is :p

:rofl:

“ When Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) is preparing to draw Rose (Kate Winslet), he tells her to “Over on the bed… the couch.” The line was scripted “Over on that couch”, but DiCaprio made an honest...

girl: thanks for the review vid.

margaritka: thanks for the videos, loved your Candie video, perfect!

osa: thanks for box office info.

princess: thanks for the tweet. And thanks for the article about Kate's wedding, how cute Leo was there with her at this moment... :wub: wishing Kate all the best, love her. But couldn't be Leo marrying her? kidding, wishful thinking. :hehe: