Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

WHOA! A few hours went by and look at what I missed !! :o Leo is looking even better looking, to me, these days! My fav pic is the one where he flashed that gorgeous smile :wub2:

Thanks alot guys for all the pics and tweets :heart:

I don't get... But Leo is there or not? :idk: Because They only mention Cameron Diaz.

UN Women@UN_Women

Press conference w/ CEO of @TagHeuerOnline,our Dep.Ex.Director John Hendra & #CameronDiaz now @AMNH on partnership for women's empowerment.

You don't know what this did to me! :o I was thinking oh crap we have another "LACMA" situation on our hands... thank god that wasn't the case because I couldn't deal with another one of those :laugh:

Kat

Tks for People pix; it is hard to believe their photog couldn't get a better pix than regular folks did :p

Since Cammie walked the red carpet Just Jared has pix of her

Fash

Yes, when the tweeter said "Wait, only Cameron has come on the stage, I thought "Oh, no!!! " :idk:

Barbie

The talented Fash made it for me, tks :)

100.jpg

You don't know what this did to me! :o I was thinking oh crap we have another "LACMA" situation on our hands... thank god that wasn't the case because I couldn't deal with another one of those :laugh:

I know... I immediately thought Sh*t ,They need to stop planning events without consulting Leo's agenda first :rofl:

Fortunately his agenda was free for tonight :laugh:

Found this article about scorpio sign:

When it comes to Scorpios, they are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. With the new moon, what’s hidden will be revealed. For our celebrity Scorpios, love will be on their mind. What’s the true intention of their partner, who can they trust in love and friendship, and will shine light on what’s hidden.

And the part they mention Leo:

For Leonardo DiCaprio, unlucky in love, he will have to reflect on what type of woman he wants.

the link:

http://www.astrochicks.com/2012/11/celebrity-psychic-predictions-katy-perry-and-phaedra-parks-new-scorpio-moon/

From one party to another he goes ; Leo's birthday party is tonight

Going by their comment that would seem to be either : The Darby, 1oak, or Lavo

New York Nightlife@NYNightlife

Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday is going down tonight at a club he's frequently seen at.

The rapper below will be performing at the party, and I had to laugh at what his pal tweeted him :p

Rockstar Kristoff@Rebel_Socialite

Leonardo Dicaprio Party Tonight

Podge@LeftyJeenyus

Tell him to save that ho Rose

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREATHTAKINGLY GORGEOUS & AMAZINGLY TALENTED LEONARDO DICAPRIO!!!!!!post-61708-0-1446084357-23936_thumb.gif

Hope the joy you brought to so many through your magnificent performances ,environmental & charitable work comes back to you ten fold on your special day!!!

Wishing you a long healthy happy life :heart: :wub: