Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

There will be no Django unchained premiere at Rome Festival

This article was translated from italian

Django Unchained: Tarantino in Rome in January

Quentin Tarantino will be at the Festival of Rome or not?

The answer had already been given to the presentation of the Festival program, where Django Unchained not appear, however, some statements of the director Marco Mueller were open to interpretation. The Messenger today confirms the definitive interpretation, namely that yes, Tarantino will be in Rome and yes, you probably do something related to the Festival, but not during the Festival.

On the sidelines of an interview with Mueller, in fact, the newspaper confirmed that the director will be to present the film in Rome in January 2013, and for the occasion Mueller could organize a "big party with all the cast"

It will arrive in January 2013 at the Auditorium to present the highly anticipated Quentin Tarantino Django Unchained. Some people swear that his friend Marco is ready to organize a big party for him with all actors of the spaghetti-western.

Recall that the film will be released in Italy on January 17.

http://www.badtaste....no-roma-gennaio

Sick, thanks for scans.

Crazylady

Tks for sharing your paintings ; very talented ! :)

Sic

I see you have brought us more wonderful cover /mag treats :flower:

Tks for posting the entire Gatsby article from 25A . It appears to be a magazine that covers Long Island /Hamptons area where our fictional Jay Gatsby lived , as well as, our modern day Jordan Belfort had mansion when he was the Wolf of Wall Street

I read online that the magazine just started up in July of this year.

And , gosh, the Italian mag , besides have great Titanic coverage , has pix from Wolf of Wall Streeet filming ..

Girl

Tks for Rome article :)

So if I understand the Rome article, Tarantino may be at Rome Festival, but the film won't be shown and the cast won't be there.

I guess , maybe, the film won't be ready for an early showing in beginning of November; I just want to make sure it is ready and its best for Dec 25th :yes:

Big thanks Leo lover, Oxford, and Sick for the 25A cover and article! That was a nice surprise :D I absolutely enjoyed reading them say how the name Leo correlates with quality movies.

Agree with tweeter a wonderful sight to see when you are out shopping at the mall :p

So lovely! Just curious to the know the location of the tweeter... As I never see ads of leo anywhere where i'm from. Which is what is called the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) :(

Girl thanks alot for the Rome festival news :)

Crazy lady you''re super talented, love your paintings :D

Amandine thanks alot for that fan pic. Leo looks gorgeous sigh... :wub:

Thanks Sick for clarifying whose on GQ Korea :)

Fash

The tweeter lives in Florida , like you, I've never seen any large Tag Heuer pix like that in our malls :idk:

Thanks alot for the info Oxford! Wonder why some places should be so lucky but not others :(

last year there were huge Tag Heuer banners all around Tbilisi, I could see one of them every morning on the way to University

Damn you .. i'm jealous! But that's good to hear :D Thanks alot Sick for the Marvin's Room advertisement and for that great tweet! :)

last year there were huge Tag Heuer banners all around Tbilisi, I could see one of them every morning on the way to University

Damn you .. i'm jealous! But that's good to hear :D Thanks alot Sick for the Marvin's Room advertisement and for that great tweet! :)

that was kinda a great start of a day, you know ??? :laugh: hope to see again :D

:nicole:

Leo DiCaprio Lookin' Delicious & Malicious!

Evil character or not, Leonardo DiCaprio can totally still get it! LOLz!

Who here is losing their minds over the wait for Quentin Tarantino's next adventure??

We are!

If you're unaware of his next massive release, let's clear some things up:

Django Unchained is set in the South two years before the American Civil War, where Django (Jamie Foxx) is offered freedom by German-born bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz in return for helping him find the murderous Brittle brothers, who only Django can lead him to. Django only has one thing on his mind past earning his freedom: finding and rescuing Broomhilda, the wife he lost to the slave trade.

You've heard of a 'western,' right? Tarantino calls this a 'southern!'

Luckily we've got some brand-spankin' new character posters to hold us over. Well, we thought they would, but they're actually making the wait even more unbearable! Good thing we have a new trailer, too!

Ha!

Still, we can't look away — we'll be sneakin' peeks of the other posters (below) as well… alllllll day long!

http://perezhilton.c...er#.UHXBwu-VubV

Sick...thank you for all the Gatsby scans from 25 A magazine! I loved them...who doubts Leo will be the perfect Gatsby? :woot:

Oxford...I would like to shop in this mall...the problem is that I'd forget to shop while I admire that wonderful poster. :chicken: :p

Crazyland...loved your paintings girl! You are very talented and like you I love drawing. :)

Fash

The tweeter lives in Florida , like you, I've never seen any large Tag Heuer pix like that in our malls :idk:

We have quite a few of them all over England :D

The one nearest to me is just outside Starbucks so you can sit and have coffee while staring at it ;)

Gregory Colica@gregtenenbaum

Bowling with Leonardo Dicaprio @skinnyboyBALKI @the_original_MH @IamKingWilliams

9:57 PM - 20 Oct 12 · Details

Gregory Colica@gregtenenbaum

Bowling and drinking with the cast and crew of The Wolf of Wall Street.

9:17 PM - 20 Oct 12 · Details

King Williams@IamKingWilliams

Bowling with @the_original_MH @skinnyboybalki @samstog @gregtenenbaum , the cre @ Bowlmor Lanes Union Square http://instagr.am/p/RBrRINET_u/

9:40 PM - 20 Oct 12 · Details

I guess from last night at SL

Johnzo West@JohnzoWest

Whiskey and E-cigs with Leo Dicaprio... Good times.