Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Very interesting article with Mythbusters (love that show :laugh:) solving out the Jack/Rose-door thing :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2214718/Leonardo-died-Tests-Di-Caprios-Titanic-character-survived-hed-climbed-Winslets-makeshift-raft.html

ox: do you know when they will start filming again?

So they stopped filming?

I thought they still were?

Barbie & Wijn

Yes, as Kat stated above, I only meant that the Wolf cast members had the day off Monday due it being Columbus Day , whereas today it is back to work :)

Pami

Yes, the person who keeps making that same tweet about River seems to have conveniently overlooked the fact that Leo had already been nominated for an Oscar for What's Eating Gilbert Grape before Phoenix ever died.

He had ,also, already won critical acclaim for his performance opposite DeNiro in This Boy's Life.

Wijn

Tks for Mythbuster link :)

I just saw this tweet... so seems they´re filming today!

Shadee Beni@shadeebeni530

@LeoDiCaprio the fact that your filming on my street right now and security won't let me see u....#pissed

According to this they were also filming yesterday there.

@Tarun_Singh yea their on my street now in upper brookville fucking security guards a dick!

10:58 AM - 8 Oct 12 · Details

Wait how are u gonna shoot in my street and not let me meet Leo who do u think u are #fucksecurity

This girls seems really angry. Never get between Leo and his fans :rofl:

Barbie

I remember reading that filming would last until December

Barbie

As to how long Wolf filming will last, initially we heard through Dec, but when someone asked Ethan and another Wolf cast member how long they were due to be in NY for Wolf they said to Jan 2013, so the filming may take a little bit longer than expected, but that could be, as they will be taking a break so that Leo can do Django pr :)

Princess

Tks for filming tweets :)

Oxford...I agree when it comes to River Phoenix. Btw,River was not as popular as Leo at that time...FACT. So how can they say that Leo replaced him after his death? I'm not saying River was a bad actor,actually he was a good actor ( though I only watched Stand By me but he was good in it).

But if we check the roles that Leo got in his early career and the roles that River got we can see that Leo was way better than him ( and more handsome too...sorry :p )....at least in my opinion. Movies like This Boy's Life and What's eating Gilbert Grape for a 18- year- old boy (Leo's age at that time) starring great actors, give Leo the respect he deserves for me.

And forget Critters 3. :p

Leo Lover...I always love your excitement,oh my!! :rofl: I'm with you girl! :thumbsup:

THANK YOU DARLING :hug: I love your posts too & love the way you express your feelings specially your wonderful funny gifs :laugh:

Kat,Fransic & Pami

thanx 4 da tweet & articles!!!!!

Tks honey! :flower:

I feel its stupid that the media keeps comparing them......leo and river had totally different lives, totally different upbringings, and totally different acting skills. River and leo weren't the same person, and it didn't seem to me that they were in similar situations.

Major respect for River, but I don't how leo relates to him besides leo saying that he looked up to him?

Anywho found this, a story from a girl whos truck almost hit leo :p :D

THE TIME I ALMOST KILLED LEONARDO DICAPRIO

So part of Inception was filmed in Calgary. My dad delivers equipment to movie sets and I help him sometimes. So I was helping him one day and we drove downtown and almost crashed because we stopped so hard. My dad kinda sat there and my eyes went wide:

Me: Oh my god!

Dad: Who is that?

Me: I dunno...

Dad: Looks like someone important...

Me: ... HOLY !%$+ DAD. IT'S LEONARDO !*+$*$+ DICAPRIO.

Dad: Oh. Well yea don't say

Me: I DO DAD. I DO SAY.

Me: LEMME OUT

Dad: No.

Me: PLEASEEEEEE

Dad: No way. You'll embarrass yourself.

Me: *rolls eyes*

Dad: *takes of lock*

Me: *flings open door and runs out* Mr. DiCaprio! Wait!

Leonardo: Huh

Me: I'm so sorry

Leo: For?

Me: ... My dad almost hit you

Him: Seriously?

Me: ... yeah

Him: Oh. Well thanks for apologizing.

(insert paragraph about my photographic memory)

He left and I walked back to the truck. My dad laughed because I did infact embarrass myself. And yeah.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jaa9gl

princess and ox: thanks for the anwers about Wolf filming.

thanks for the tweets princess.

thanks for this cute pic, pami.

kat: thanks for that article, the funny part is that seems Leo even didn't noticed the truck. :hehe:

Welcome back Neon, and thanks for the info about Django, I really hope it's new trailer with some new Candie scenes.