Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

amandine: thanks for the pic.

Joyezz: thanks for the video of top 10 actors.

princess: thanks for the info from US, like ox said, I wish we could see some new pics.

and princess: I agree with your statement, they should at least wait and see the other performances before decide what actor is on the front running to get an Oscar, but they always do this predictions. But I also feel like Pami sometimes, it makes me angry that Leo never seem to be their first option. :/ But anyway, I think it's still early to say or predict something mostly because his performance in Django was not seen yet, so it's wait and see what happens.

Big thanks all who responded to my question about the Blaine/Party vid. :hug: Totally missed the part when it was said the party was for leo's 23rd BDAY Oxford.. thanks :D Like you CrazyLady I also get the impression that Leo is not a Vegetarian.Maybe he was at some point in his life, but don't think he's been a devote vegetarian this whole time or anything like that because like you said I swear there's been pics/ sightings of him eating some kind of meat. I assumed the lady was just exaggerating at certain parts in order to entertain the others because they sure were a giddy bunch and "oohing and aahing" at everything she said lol. Though neat that even after all this time nothing has topped her experience cooking for leo :p

Thanks Kat for that Dennis Lehane article. His comments were amazing... seems he's another one added to the list of those who can't get enough leo :p

Amandine thanks alot for that clip and that adorable pic of him with Randall Wallace (fabulous finds) Thanks Calibi for the Wolf vid. :heart:

Thanks Joyezz for the favourites vid :D The other day I googled "best actor of this generation" and its just amazing how sooooooo many consider leo the best of his generation or one of the best. Heck when you look at the bottom for search related items leo's name is the only one that pops up. When you look at other actors forums and such leo's name always pops up... for the younger actors Leo is the one to strive to be like... and for the actors leo's own age Leo is named as their biggest competitors for roles and such etc. I just love that lol :blush:

Shirah, Nanda and Princess thanks for the sightings :)

Thanks Joyezz for the favourites vid smily%20new%20one.gif The other day I googled "best actor of this generation" and its just amazing how sooooooo many consider leo the best of his generation or one of the best. Heck when you look at the bottom for search related items leo's name is the only one that pops up. When you look at other actors forums and such leo's name always pops up... for the younger actors Leo is the one to strive to be like... and for the actors leo's own age Leo is named as their biggest competitors for roles and such etc. I just love that lol :blush:

yea :) I also love to read how some male movie fans used to hate him but now respect him haha

from 1.35 lol

The other day I googled "best actor of this generation" and its just amazing how sooooooo many consider leo the best of his generation or one of the best. Heck when you look at the bottom for search related items leo's name is the only one that pops up. When you look at other actors forums and such leo's name always pops up... for the younger actors Leo is the one to strive to be like... and for the actors leo's own age Leo is named as their biggest competitors for roles and such etc. I just love that lol :blush:

yea :) I also love to read how some male movie fans used to hate him but now respect him haha

Indeed,amazing :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

definitely Leo is the best actor of his generation & one of the best actors on earth & one of the best actors of all time :thumbsup: he`s the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo will become an actor legend.people will continue to rave about his acting for years to come!!! :yes:

Leo 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank U all 4 da latest updates! :wave:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz were spotted celebrating Naomi Campbell’s new series “The Face” at the Darby on Friday night. DiCaprio arrived with a posse of guy friends, and we hear Campbell “had a playful catwalk dance-off with designer Zac Posen and legendary runway modelPat Cleveland” on the dance floor. The supermodel hostess Campbell also partied with her “Face” co-stars Nigel Barker, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha. “Everyone was in really good spirits, dancing around and singing,” said a spy, noting Campbell and Posen “tore up the dance floor.” The show airs in February on Oxygen.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/celebrated_face_2o8GsktMGk48DGtRIhbrxI

Fash

So true :yes:

for the younger actors Leo is the one to strive to be like... and for the actors leo's own age Leo is named as their biggest competitors for roles and such etc.

Joyezz

Love a guy willing to be honest about the real basis for their dislike of Leo :women want him :p

LeoLover

Tks for NYPost Darby sighting :)

and princess: I agree with your statement, they should at least wait and see the other performances before decide what actor is on the front running to get an Oscar, but they always do this predictions. But I also feel like Pami sometimes, it makes me angry that Leo never seem to be their first option. :/ But anyway, I think it's still early to say or predict something mostly because his performance in Django was not seen yet, so it's wait and see what happens.

I know... And it's okay if Leo is not their first choice as nominee/ likely winner but I hate they use this to underestimate his work saying that he is not good enough because of that when we all know that Oscar isn't about the best performance but rather the best campaign.

But as you say There is still time to get into the madness of the awards season :hehe:

Jay-Z splashes out on party

Jay-Z hosted a lavish party for a host of his famous friends at the weekend.

The hip-hop star completed the last of his eight shows at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn and decided to celebrate on Saturday night with 40 pals. The party took place at 1Oak in New York City and stars spotted there included Jay-Z's wife Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tyson Beckford, Irina Shayk and Lindsay Lohan.

A group of VIPs arrived with Jay-Z just after 2am and they enjoyed themselves into the early hours.

'Everyone partied till after 4am,' a source told New York Post.

Guests were treated to Jay-Z's new Bacardi-produced cognac D'ussé.

Earlier in the evening, Beyoncé joined her rapper husband on stage for the sold out show in Brooklyn.

The singer looked stunning in tight leather pants, a leather jacket and high heels as she appeared to perform their Crazy in Love duet.

It appeared Jay-Z was lost for words when he saw his sexy wife's outfit as he missed his cue and was heard saying, "Oh sh*t, I should probably rap here.'

Beyoncé also performed Young Forever with Jay-Z during the show.

Source: http://www.music-news.com/shownews.asp?H=Jay-Z-splashes-out-on-party&nItemID=57892

I know... And it's okay if Leo is not their first choice as nominee/ likely winner but I hate they use this to underestimate his work saying that he is not good enough because of that when we all know that Oscar isn't about the best performance but rather the best campaign.

But as you say There is still time to get into the madness of the awards season :hehe:

Agree with you again.

Leo Lover...I always love your excitement,oh my!! :rofl: I'm with you girl! :thumbsup:

This is it girls...let's scream and say...Get Leo an Oscar orelse I will fight against you all!! :neo: :jimmy:

I'm pretty sure Leo's the best actor of his generation Joyezz...although some people say that Leo only does success nowadays because River Phoenix died... :idk: ( I swear I read it).

Tks for everything girls! :flower:

<_<

How Leonardo DiCaprio ruined David Westin's day

In 1997, David Westin took his first job in journalism. His position? President of ABC News. Westin chronicled his 14 years at the helm of ABC News for his new book "Exit Interview," which he discussed on George Washington University's campus Thursday night.

Westin's most embarrassing moment came about in 2000, when actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who was chairman of Earth Day Network, was brought in to host an environmental special for the network. The plan was for DiCaprio to be filmed walking and talking with President Clinton, but the segment turned into a full fledged interview. "If someone would have said, 'we want to send Leonardo DiCaprio to India to interview the President of the United States about the environment for a primetime special,' I would have said, 'absolutely, no way, no how,'" Westin said. "It was a terrible mistake," he said, of having a movie star do a journalist's job.

To make matters worse, at that year's White House Correspondents' Dinner, President Clinton, who got the Leo treatment, got personal. The "Titanic" theme song played as Clinton, "stood over to the side with his hand clutched over his heart," before saying "haunting, isn't it?" Westin recalled.

Riffing on Westin and ABC News, Clinton finished with the line, "David Westin, don't worry about it, I've had my share of troubles as well."

http://washingtonexaminer.com/how-leonardo-dicaprio-ruined-david-westins-day/article/2510117#.UGx222eSV48