Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks to all again.

by+princess = thanks for the wonderful fan photo. He looks great.

Quotes by the lovely Carey Mulligan

05 September 2012

Actress Carey Mulligan says she is having “the worst anxiety dreams” over the new Baz Luhrmann adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Mulligan, 27, said she had dreamed that she was “tottering around drunk” doing an EastEnders impression as she watched a screening of the movie.

The London-born star of Drive and An Education plays American socialite Daisy Buchanan in the new version of F Scott Fitzgerald’s novel.

And speaking in AnOther magazine, Mulligan said: “Gatsby is the biggest film I’ve been in. It would be quite bad if I was terrible.” But she revealed it had been a very happy film to work on during the three-month shoot in Australia — partly because of the influence of Leonardo DiCaprio, who plays the title role and walked on the set in a good mood “every day”.

She said: “The most famous person on set sets the tone for how everyone behaves. If Leonardo DiCaprio is being lovely and working really hard, then No 15 on the call sheet can’t be a dick.”

The magazine goes on sale on September 13.

tumblr_m9vrll4iBm1qd1nklo2_250.gif

More reactions from screening:

CRISTY ?@cristyaction

Holy shit first audience ever to see The Great Gatsby!

from Pasadena, CA

Albert Ramirez ?@xalbysilkx

@cristyaction let me know how it is !

c r i s t y ?@cristyaction

@xalbysilkx amazing

c r i s t y ?@cristyaction

Can't believe we were the first audience to get this screening. Very rough draft; thoug @ ArcLight Pasadena http://instagr.am/p/POSTtdlH4c/

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTQuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS8xYzQyMjA0NGY3ZTkxMWUxYjYwNzIyMDAwYTFlOTUyZV83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=3v9yXHw-r0ubuGHNNwne-4Qck5CEf4kF3A3Gxq5y0N4

Shellee Smith ?@ShelleeSmithPR

Angry with #WarnerBros. Friend could not get into screening of the Great Gatsby bec they said she was too old! Took pics of DL.

What is DL?

Another fan photo from today:

Sonalii ?@Sonali_JSean

picture w/ @LeoDiCaprio ...I look fat and weird but whatever.LOVE YOU! #greekgod #wolfofwallstreet gonna miss seeing u

Sonalii ?@Sonali_JSean

@LeoDiCaprio you are honestly so so sweet and down to earth. stay that way. I love you ?

A2FBeWrCcAE06ZC.jpg

Today was an early start for Wolf filming ( saw extra tweet they had to be on set at 4:00 am ) as they are filming pool party scenes . They are two major ones in the book. The first pool party is where Jordan first sees his second wife Nadine

Below is where they are filming. So I doubt we'll see any fan pix this time as onlookers would not be allowed on estate.

Sand Point Preserve in Long Island

http://www.sandspoin...m/hempstead.htm

Below pix of pool area on estate

ByPrinces

Glad to see the fan did post the pix she tweeted about :)

Tks for pix and fan vids :)

Calibi

Tks for Gatsby screening reactions :flower:

I've know from others lucky enough to be invited to attend such events , they do sign a document that they will not discuss screening via Twitter,etc

So I can see why tweeter said "All I can say "legally" :p

Also , tks, for another fan pix ; sweet tweet by fan .

Posey

Great comments from Carey, tks :)

th_Falaise_Pool.jpg

Below is pix one of the extras took of film locale at 4:00 am this morning

post-52324-0-1446083883-14491_thumb.jpg

Theresa Novicky@theresamarie20

Gettin my hair did on set of wolf of wall street #longisland #wows #wolfofwallstreet #bighair #90s #actresshttp://instagr.am/p/PO8YM3HtPA/

1htheresa-11042011-d111w_normal.jpgTheresa Novicky@theresamarie20

This place looks really creepy before the sun comes up #longisland #shoot #early #earlymorningshoot #WOWS #w http://instagr.am/p/POxM-RntKO/

Hi all! Hope you are well. I just read a new interview that Kate Winslet did for France's Madame Figaro. They asked her to name "the essentials" in her life. The things that she likes were:

"my children, cinema, leonardo (dicaprio) and tending my garden". :wub2:

Wow thank you Ox for all the filming goodies :D Hopefully we'll see some pics of jordan and nadine :D

Dr.Brown: Sweet info :wub:

New Carey comments:

Carey Mulligan suits up as she graces the cover for the autumn 2012 issue of AnOther magazine, on newsstands September 12!

Here’s what the 27-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On her next film The Great Gatsby: “Gatsby is the biggest film I’ve been in. It would be quite bad if I was terrible.”

On working on set of Gatsby: “The most famous person on set sets the tone for how everyone behaves. If Leonardo DiCaprio is being lovely and working really hard, then No 15 on the call sheet can’t be a dick.”

justjared