Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for those Amandine! So handsome :wub: And thanks francis for the tweet sighting :)

Ray Liotta ‘jealous’ of DiCaprio

Ray Liotta admits he is “a little jealous” of Leonardo DiCaprio.

Liotta is best known for his portrayal of Henry Hill in Martin Scorsese’s crime drama Goodfellas.

DiCaprio also has a longstanding history with Scorsese, having appeared in films including Gangs of New York and The Departed.

“Do I get jealous if Scorsese makes a movie and doesn’t call me? Sometimes!” The actor laughed during an interview with Empire magazine.

“The Departed came my way but I couldn’t do it because I was committed to something else. And there was a part in The Aviator that, again, I couldn’t do. I get a little jealous, especially of Leo. But apart from those two there hasn’t been anything else I was right for.”

The 57-year-old also reminisced about his desire to land the lead role in the classic 1990 movie Goodfellas.

After meeting with Scorsese the star took some extreme measures to make sure he was still being considered.

“I was at the Excelsior Hotel looking down into the lobby and there was this commotion. Turned out it was Marty,” he explained.

“I didn’t know if I was still in the running for Goodfellas… so I wanted to make a connection. I was running towards him shouting, ‘Hey, Marty!’ and his bodyguards grabbed me and shoved me away.”

http://www.film-news..._medium=twitter

^Thanks for the info!

I believe this tweet was not posted...would love to have gotten some pics from this :brows:

John Jon@JohnNDepth

My friend Emily said she saw Leonardo DiCaprio in the park getting a massage from his model GF... where am I going wrong?

Sept.1

This tweet is hilarious :rofl:

Ben Wakeling@benwakeling

Today my 2 y/o saw a photo of Leonardo DiCaprio and yelled 'Daddy!'. I wish, son. And so does your mum

Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted at Dyckman Street Hotspot La Marina

INWOOD — Actor Leonardo DiCaprio took a Labor Day weekend trip uptown, creating a stir as he joined Saturday night revellers at Inwood restaurant La Marina.

The 37-year-old actor, famous for his roles in “Titanic” and “Gangs of New York,” posed for several photos wearing a University of Georgia baseball cap while visiting the new uptown hotspot, mugging with two waitresses and Fernando Mateo, partial owner of La Marina, as well other Dyckman Street resaurants Mamajuana Café and Papasito.

Mateo is also head of the New York State Federation of Taxi Drivers.

The 37-year-old actor has been spotted throughout the city for weeks as he films Martin Scorsese’s new film “The Wolf of Wall Street,” which chronicles the life of Jordan Belfort, a recovered drug addict who turned motivational speaker after serving two years in prison for white collar crimes.

The movie began filming in New York City on Aug. 22 with co-stars Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey. DiCaprio will reportedly “bare all” in several racy scenes.

DiCaprio is no stranger to Inwood. In 1995 he starred in the Basketball Diaries, a movie based on poet and writer Jim Carroll’s life struggling with drug addiction while growing up in the neighborhood during

Read more: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20120903/inwood/leonardo-dicaprio-spotted-at-dyckman-street-hotspot-la-marina#ixzz25Qo9Z3gu

Francis

Tks for more film locale news; I wish I lived near one of those areas :)

Kat

Those tweets you found are hysterical ; like Makeitcount I would have loved to have seen pix of Erin given Leo a massage, or even better me giving Leo a massage :p

Also, tks for Liotta article.

Pami

Tks for article about Leo /strippers ; tough work :p

Neon

As to how Leo is standing in pix, Leo is not a fool, he well knows that the press has been dying for a pix of the couple standing together since last Dec when they started dating.

All a person would have to have done is crop out owner/Ethan and sold the pix of Erin & Leo with arms around each other to tabloids.

Prince Harry has well learned what happens when people take cellphone pix of you and sell them later to the worldwide press :p

Same reason Leo didn't stand next to Erin when they took their pix at line gliding place in January, he figured the place would sell the pix to tabloids , and they did.

Besides , since the duo have now been dating almost 9 mths , I don't think Leo has to be standing next to Erin to show they are a couple :)

Neon

As to how Leo is standing in pix, Leo is not a fool, he well knows that the press has been dying for a pix of the couple standing together since last Dec when they started dating.

All a person would have to have done is crop out owner/Ethan and sold the pix of Erin & Leo with arms around each other to tabloids.

Same reason Leo didn't stand next to Erin when they took their pix at line gliding place, he figured the place would sell the pix to tabloids , and they did.

Besides , since the duo have now been dating almost 9 mths , I don't have to have Leo standing next to Erin to show they are a couple :)