Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi everyone ! I'm new here :ddr:

So basically I come from France and I'm a huge fan of the wonderful Leonardo Dicaprio just like all of you :hehe:

I saw the new pictures of him on the set of the Wolf of Wall Street and... OMG. Can we just sit a second and think about how handsome this guy is ? UUUUGH. :o :cry: (and how horrible the tie is, also ahaha)

Heyyy :D welcome !!!!

Thanks again for the site Amandine, you're the best, you know that ? :hug:

Hi everyone ! I'm new here :ddr:

So basically I come from France and I'm a huge fan of the wonderful Leonardo Dicaprio just like all of you :hehe:

I saw the new pictures of him on the set of the Wolf of Wall Street and... OMG. Can we just sit a second and think about how handsome this guy is ? UUUUGH. :o :cry: (and how horrible the tie is, also ahaha)

Welcome! :)

Shine

Why you are really add a 'shine' to my day, more pix , tks :flower:

Calibi

Yes, it does look like Jordan has come into some money with his 2nd suit; tks for pix :flower:

That first one you posted with Leo's trademark killer smile, I'd let him invest my savings, too.

I-killedkenny

Welcome :wave:

Some great comments about Leo from a fellow actor

Pj Butler@PjBlu

Yup, just completed a 11 hr day acting on Scorsese's next! Leo is all class. Three off the bucket list at on

Pj Butler@PjBlu

@samsonite53: @PjBlu yeaaa butlerrr”Leo is smooth. Scorsese is up to my waist. So much genius in such a small stature.

5himage_normal.jpgPj Butler@PjBlu

@JediiMindTweets: @PjBlu Is leo d the man or what??” definitely. Very smooth.

Shine

Well, you not only try, you succeed ! :clap:

Barbie

Now you see in this one Leo's eyes looks his usual baby blue to me

Leonardo%2BDiCaprio%2BDressed%2Bup%2BLeonardo%2BDiCaprio%2BY7ea9Yn6VMex.jpg

I agree with you, there's something that changed but I really don't think he has eye contacts...

Maybe just the glare like someone has already said... Or maybe just the effect the black hair has on his whole face...

Hello sweeties!!

I'm very happy with all the pics were placed here.... :ddr:

I dont know where to start...first of all,I need to say that the new suit looks pretty much better and I just loved his new look. We've witnessed some kisses as well...and that was just the beginning... :p

All I have to say is that I cant wait to see these three awesome movies of his...I'm counting the days :dance: :clap:

Welcome KilledKenny! :flower: And I agree with you,for me it's the black hair effect on his face that caused this change.

Tks for everything girls!!