Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A part of me should miss the beard because I had gotten used to it... But hello to Leo shaven. He looks really young again. :hehe:

btw: inthe pic look like they are wearing the same clothes from yesterday. Perhaps from the visit to the New York banks They immediately flew to London?

thanks for updates! :wave:

ByPrincess

As to when Leo and Jonah flew to London, I had seen this morning tweets from people who said they met Jonah last night at after party for film For a Good Time Call

And I just found Hollywood Reporter article that ,also, states Jonah was there last night, so , I guess, the guys must have flown over this morning.

For a good time, actors Ari Graynor, Lauren Anne Miller, Justin Long and Seth Rogen and director Jamie Travis were joined by friends Elisabeth Moss, Paul Rudd, Kristen Wiig and Jonah Hill to ring in the NYC premiere of Focus Features' Sundance comedy For a Good Time Call... on Tuesday night.

http://www.hollywood...new-york-364757

Django has a UK premiere date set...Hope leo can attend :)

UKFilmPremieres@UKFilmPremieres

Django Unchained - Planned UK film premiere is set for Thursday 10th January 2013. The movie stars: Jamie Foxx & Leonardo DiCaprio

OH MY GOSH...Leo looks too hot,hot,hot and hot!! :woot::woot:

Those lips...those cheeks and that wonderful neck! I just can't wait... :chicken: How can someone be handsome with a beard or no beard? :nicole:

Tks for articles and tweets girls! :flower:

Kat

Tks for Django premiere date & Wolf research article :)

By that time Wolf filming should be over, and with Leo , not having to do any pr for Gatsby, he might well be there.

I guess it depends on if he is nominated for Django , as Jan 10th is same night as BFCA awards , and it would seem Harvey would want him to attend.

Pami

I can tell you are a little excited :p

Kat

Tks for Django premiere date & Wolf research article :)

By that time Wolf filming should be over, and with Leo , not having to do any pr for Gatsby, he might well be there.

I guess it depends on if he is nominated for Django , as Jan 10th is same night as BFCA awards , and it would seem Harvey would want him to attend.

Pami

I can tell you are a little excited :p

Okay this person ran (who seems legit )ran into Jonah in Soho today at around 6:00 pm; now taking in consideration 7 hr flight time back from London, the London tweets had to be wrong information , thus the reason why in both pix had the guys in same clothes and hats, as they were both taken in NY on Tuesday.

Jeana Costa‏@JeanaCosta

Ran right into Jonah Hill while walking home from work thru Soho

Thanks for the tweets Oxford... :)

Yes I had noticed the clothes thing., Like they were wearing the same clothes I even thought they traveled immediately until you mentioned last night sighting of Jonah... and thinking about it ... to have been in London in the morning they would have had to fly last night. So seems like could be a false sighting.