Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

That article which said the movie The Beach will become a Tv series only shows that this same movie wasn't a box office flop like everyone said at that time. The Beach went on to become cult and I'm glad to see that now some people recognize it,a little late, but still recognized. :)

Tks for the articles girls! Glad to see Leo and Erin are still together. :)

Thanks girls for all the new articles and sightings! So another article stating an August 13th start on Wolf... I certainly hope so! I'm so excited to see work being started on this movie :thumbsup:

I couldn't help but chuckle a little about Leo being ranked in a stylish list (as much as I love his personal style) :laugh: But ofcourse, he always looks so damn handsome in a suit ;) (maybe that's what it's based on? IDK)

Welcome new members! :wave:

Posey

Agree with your take on Complex stylish list :)

Flyingbird

I'm very much hoping the stated Aug 13th /Wolf start date is right as well.

I noticed that this week the article stated they have been doing fittings,etc, so I'm wondering if the next time we see Leo ( which I hope is very soon ) , we'll be seeing his Jordan Belfort look :)

I'm very much hoping the stated Aug 13th /Wolf start date is right as well.

I noticed that this week the article stated they have been doing fittings,etc, so I'm wondering if the next time we see Leo ( which I hope is very soon ) , we'll be seeing his Jordan Belfort look :)

I certainly hope so! :drool:

Cute, they care for the same things, sweet couple. :blush:

Was just going to say the same :hehe:

Thanks amandine and posey for the twitter updates from leo and erin! Cool leo is supporting a cause that erin is not only supporting, but helping host :)

Ox: I can't wait to see jordans look, I hope he does debut it soon :brows:

Honestly, this one could be easily true.

The first rule of dating Leonardo DiCaprio is this: You do not talk about Leo DiCaprio! Leo fanatically prohibits his girlfriends – including current squeeze Erin Heatherton – from discussing him or their life together with anybody and everybody.

“Leo is a control freak,” an insider reports. “He doesn’t want people to know anything about his life – not what work projects he’s considering or who his friends are or even what he eats.”

Just like Howard Hughes, Leo is becoming strangely secretive with age, friends say. He reportedly dumped Blake Lively because she told relatives too much about their life together.

“When he met the Livelys at a family get-together, one of Blake’s sisters knew ahead of time that he didn’t like ketchup – and it freaked him out,” a friend explains.

Erin, 23, is apparently so accepting of his bizarre demands that she even avoids being phtoographed with other guys because it upsets her leading man, says another source.

“She’s the first girl who seems to fully accept his eccentricities.”

From Star Magazine, print edition]

http://www.celebitchy.com/245075/leo_dicaprio_is_a_control_freak_doesnt_want_erin_heatherton_to_talk_about_him/#comment-11872068

^well of course leo wouldn't want his gf's talking about him. he is extremly private, and has built up a respectable reputation he wants to keep. He doesn't want to come off as one of those media whore couples who live for the public attention they get for their relationship.

But everyone acts like the GF's are victimized, and they're forced to not talk about him, and are so unhappy they have to put up with that. lollll please :cain:

I'm sure they don't mind, and I'm sure they understand why he would want privacy.Also its star magazine :rofl:

The first rule of dating Leonardo DiCaprio is this: You do not talk about Leo DiCaprio! Leo fanatically prohibits his girlfriends – including current squeeze Erin Heatherton – from discussing him or their life together with anybody and everybody.

“Leo is a control freak,” an insider reports. “He doesn’t want people to know anything about his life – not what work projects he’s considering or who his friends are or even what he eats.”

Just like Howard Hughes, Leo is becoming strangely secretive with age, friends say. He reportedly dumped Blake Lively because she told relatives too much about their life together.

“When he met the Livelys at a family get-together, one of Blake’s sisters knew ahead of time that he didn’t like ketchup – and it freaked him out,” a friend explains.

Erin, 23, is apparently so accepting of his bizarre demands that she even avoids being phtoographed with other guys because it upsets her leading man, says another source.

http://www.celebitch...omment-11872068

How we can no if it's true? We don't leave with Leo. And sorry but it's aren't a big importance.

... but she is photographed with other men? I've seen photos with other guys multiple times while she's been with Leo. Events and candids! (I'm not suggesting anything either. I'm just saying!)

I don't think he's that bad. Maybe a bit of truth comes from it, but idk.

But everyone acts like the GF's are victimized, and they're forced to not talk about him, and are so unhappy they have to put up with that. lollll please :cain: I'm sure they don't mind, and I'm sure they understand why he would want privacy.

Exactly. Anybody would think they're with him against their own will, some things which are written!

http://www.celebitch...omment-11872068

i have to admit that i believe this, but i think the women leo dates know what they're getting involved in when they commit to maintaining an intimate relationship with him. like it's been mentioned dozens of times before, leo is a fiercely private person and he makes a very conscious and calculated effort to keep his personal affairs private. katchitup hit the nail on the head when she mentioned how everyone makes it seem like he rules over his girlfriends and how they conduct themselves with an iron fist. i don't think he's like that at all.

if you love someone, you'll accomodate to their desires to the best of your ability. it seems like erin sincerely loves leo, so why wouldn't she want to respect his wishes to keep private things private? he doesn't keep her on a tight leash like the article implies, because if he did, i know that erin would probably get out of the relationship. she doesn't strike me as the type to surrender her freedom to a significant other, she's way above that. she understands that he likes his privacy and she honors his wishes to keep their relationship under the radar. i see no problem with that.

and also, leo has some italian blood in him. speaking from personal experience, italians (especially traditional ones) are very private about their personal dealings, so leo's constant shying away from the spotlight doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

that's my two cents, anyways :idk: