Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

The gifs you post are always hilarious :)

Wijn

As to moped: the tweeter's mom said she saw Leo ( with straw hat on which is probably same one we keep seeing him in since NO) riding a moped with a woman around Nantucket .

We have to get one our NY tweeters up there asap to take a twit pix for us :p

Wijn the straw hat isn't the same as always and Yeah that moped thing i didn't get it neither so I had to google it :nicole:

FYI I'm starting to think that someone really special gave that hat to him, otherwise I can't find no other explanation by his fascination. Anyway, I already made the idea. :laugh:

Yes Leo Lover I know what you mean about your thoughts on the Oscar that is why I have a conflict of emotions when I hear Harvey Weinstein (yes here I go again... :laugh: ) ensuring Leo's Oscar for Django because I know what is maybe the only way they FINALLY decide to give him the recognition he deserves! (again, it is too early to assume but is Almighty Harvey)

ByPrincess

Back when he was first filming Django, the guy who waited on him at Goorin hat shop tweeted that he had just been in store and bought some hats.

Sure enough, soon after that tweet he started appearing in different straw /panama type hats.

If they saw all these pix with him wearing the hats he bought, they probably sent him more for free.

I'm sure his baseball caps are wondering what happened :p

I just read this. It's just awful. Would anyone ever write someting like this?

TZIPI LEVINE REFAELI “Bar is still the most beautiful girl in the world Israeli putrefaction doesn’t get any better than this, except for Esti Ginzburg. But who’s paying attention? They will not get married they will not have kids, I can’t deal with its all the fault of that NAPPY HEAD IN CONEY ISLAND.LEO IS GAY HE HAS SEX WITH MARTIN SCORCESE FOR MONEY HE ONLY SCREWS REAL SUPERMODELS THAT ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKING THAN BAR FOR A COVER, – lasYOU ARE ALL JEALOUS AND JUST A BUNCH OF HATERS!”

I would not want to make her mad. With all this Warren Beatty stuff and the picture of herself younger, has made her a celebrity!