Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Al Hirscheld retrospective and Leo

At first I wondered how Leo was included as Hirscheld was famed caricaturist of Broadway stars , but I did a little research and found below his caricature that has Leo in it :)

St. Louis-born artist Al Hirschfeld, who is best known for his distinctive caricatures of Broadway entertainers, will be the subject of a retrospective at the Sheldon Art Galleries beginning Sept. 7.

Called "Al Hirschfeld's Jazz and Broadway Scrapbook," the exhibition will feature drawings dating from 1914 through 2002, of performers from legendary jazz singer Billie Holiday to film star Leonardo DiCaprio. Broadway will be represented by artists including Carol Channing, Joel Grey and Liza Minnelli.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/culture-club/sheldon-art-galleries-to-present-al-hirschfeld-retrospective/article_516dd588-d110-11e1-8e75-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz217AmNs37

Hirschfeld.jpg

:wub: to everyone. :D

I'm sorry if I made anyone feel sad but that's not at all what I was trying to do. I just like to poke fun at Leo sometimes - and it's not in anyway directed towards any poster here who thinks differently. It's just...how I interact on the internet. Lol. :wub: You are more than welcome to come in and "debate" with me or others with your spin on things, that's what makes forums fun.

But aw at Erin living in Leo's apartment. I saw that posted on tumblr first and I legit thought it was an engagement announcement and almost screamed since I was like: OMG ERIN MUST BE PREGNANT AND THIS IS WHY LEO IS FINALLY WIFEING SOMEONE. ...and then I saw it wasn't and felt sad since I want LEO BABIES. :doofywave: :cry:

Christopher Nolan on The Great Gatsby 3D format:

Nolan recently saw footage of Baz Luhrmann’s 3-D “The Great Gatsby,” coming out in December with Leonardo DiCaprio, Carey Mulligan and Tobey Maguire. He figures he’ll see that one in 3-D because it looks like a wild trip where “you’re going to be inside Baz’s head.”

“I’m fascinated to see what he’s going to do, but I don’t want any filmmaker to be pushed into doing something they don’t want to,” Nolan said.

welcome, RainyDay! :wave: nice to see a new member!

OK seems,everyone of us is calmed down and we should go on trying to make this thread nice and friendly! we're here together updating thread since 2010 and it's for 2 years already, Gosh it's quite a long time,we've been through a lot and we saw many things together and it kinda make us like a virtual family! we have amazing team,lovely old users and now so many lovely new ones too! :wub: it's like our little family is growing day by day,we get many users almost every day and imho it's kinda normal we sometimes have argues,it's periodic,as I noticed and to me seems like we kinda get used to our updated family :blush:

love and kisses! :hug:

Thanks calibi for the articles :flower:

Also, I found the headline of both articles yesterday really bad :p The first one was "Leonardo Dicaprio is no longer a bachelor" I thought the words below were gonna say "He got married" then it was like, nope, erins just staying with him in NY. :rofl: Also the second one is really hilarious "Leonardo Dicaprio might have a baby!" I thought it was gonna say erin was pregnant :laugh: Just saying those headlines were really misleading :p

:flower: I also wasn't trying to be mean to anybody either, just wanted to clear that up. I don't want people here to feel victimized by me, and I hope no one did. :flower:

Not sure if the discussion shouldnt be talked about anymore on this thread? But Erin is very independent, goes to clubs, events ect without Leo. Its sort of insulting to Erin to think she would first be so insecure and second put up with anyone cheating on her. Shes smarter and better then that! I think they are a very secure couple so they trust each other. Also my LORD they are almost constantly together and "someone" is always watching him, so why would he blatantly cheat. Esp with his friends around, who seem to really respect and love Erin.. ok just saying. Some of the stuff said does effect Erin fans too. But sounds like the unicorns have arrived and all is well xoxox hugs to all!!

From Twitter , as always , at this point we have no way knowing if tweet is legit or not unless we get some followup sightings,pix, mentions in NY papers

The tweeter has Leo in Cooperstown , New York at Baseball Hall of Fame. They are having a big induction of famed players into Hall of Fame on Sunday

Carly Kathryn Busse@Carly_Busse

Leonardo DiCaprio and Charlie Sheen are in Cooperstown #BringBarryToThePatio #LarkIsIn

But no one is putting down Erin. It's Leo that's being put down since if he were to do any type of cheating while Erin might be out working or doing her own thing is not a negative towards Erin. But Leo. Lol nOt that I think he is but no one is saying if he were that it would make Erin look pathetic or dependent.

Also so sad what happened in Colorado at Nolan's batman movie. Good lord it makes me nervous to go to midnight showings now. People are so insane. I Stg.

Welcome rainy day!

Well actually princess that happened but also last night/this morning/whatever a man in a Colorldo midnight showing came in and shot a bunch of people - like 50 were injured and 12 were actually killed. Holy crap. Now I will be scared to go to midnight showings.

Eta: now I see that I think you knew that, I just didn't fully read your reply heh

Barilace & ByPrincess

Yes, the shooting in Colorado at Darknight Rising midnight showing is horrible.

I heard just now on radio that the shooter had his hair painted red and yelled out "I'm the Joker"

I, too, have gone to midnight showings with my boyfriend, but, unfortunately a sick person like this could pull this at any showing not just real late ones.