Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

And Harvey had also a big impact to the Jean Dujardin's oscar and for The Artist's oscar so...

Well.. better Dujardin than Clooney or Pitt :laugh: I heard that many people say The Artist is the first movie that Harvey has campaigned and actually deserved the Oscar :morning:

I don't know because the only thing I liked was the dog :nicole:

Hee hee hee....I totally agree, was afraid to say it! I loved that dog! Well, to be fair, it was also kind of a concept film with the addition of the "volume". I thought that was really clever. Kind of reminded me of the "out of box" thinking Tarantino had with Pulp. But, eeaouch! if Clooney won or Brad - for "acting as himself" in a movie. Someone said that Brad being there was for viewership?

whenever leo disappears like this, erin usually disappears too, so i think it's safe to assume they're spending some much deserved downtime together :')

*edit*

also does anyone know if this is from a photo shoot or just a still from the aviator?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6f1bmhk3R1qlmu8mo1_1280.jpg

ugh i've never seen it before, it's a stunning capture.

But, eeaouch! if Clooney won or Brad - for "acting as himself" in a movie. Someone said that Brad being there was for viewership?

George Clooney and Brad usually play themselves on the screen and I admit that in the Descendants and Moneyball were the exception but neither was as extraordinary as some on the dirty game of the Oscar campaign tried to put them. The fact that they left out Michael Fassbender and Leo was unforgivable.

But, eeaouch! if Clooney won or Brad - for "acting as himself" in a movie. Someone said that Brad being there was for viewership?

George Clooney and Brad usually play themselves on the screen and I admit that in the Descendants and Moneyball were the exception but neither was as extraordinary as some on the dirty game of the Oscar campaign tried to put them. The fact that they left out Michael Fassbender and Leo was unforgivable.

That is right and after that I finally saw J.Edgar like 2 weeks ago, believe it... I have to say that Leo really deserved to be nominated, he was amazing and made me cry at least some 3 times in the movie. :cry: