Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ByPrincess

Well, I will admit part of me was hoping he was jetting to Cannes for our overdue photo opt ; but now I know he is still in NO or the no pix zone :(

Oxford, you always with the sarcasms about the No sighting...

As to Evergreen, no, there are other places that Foxx & Waltz visit on their way to Evergreen/Candyland , it is just the last place we see them in their travels.

Wijn, Kat, Sick, Amandine, Nanda, Ox

Thank you for you welcome!!! :kiss:

Amandine

Thank u for the pix :heart: !!

Princess and Nanda

Thank u for the tweets , grt to know where he is and hope everything is doning fine !!!

about the National Enquireir article , just delusional and rediculous !

Marion Cotillard mentions Leo at Cannes today

The buzz surrounding Matthias Schoenaerts continues to grow. On the first day of the festival we noted how he had been picked as the next Jean Dujardin (even though he's Belgian, not French), and the praise carried on yesterday.

Marion Cotillard, his co-star in Rust and Bone, said, "I think Matthias is a tremendous actor," and likened him to Leonardo DiCaprio and Daniel Day-Lewis. The actor is considering US projects and joked that he'd signed up for "Rambo 34" before adding: "There's a lot of stuff moving and I'm excited."

Shine

Thanks for Daily Maily'/Leo/Erin article :)

Posey

I'm so glad you mentioned the soup pix ; I see tweets about that pix all over Twitter; have no idea why it is being brought up now.

Below is another one from the series of pap pix it is from ; taken back in 2002

leo2003.jpg

leo2002.jpg

Also , thanks, for Marion/Cannes article; I love that the talented Marion is married to Leo's good friend since The Beach Guilliame :)

Someone at the National Enquire watched 'the Aviator' s few times too much... that's right wijn, Leo is not Howard Hughes... :p lol!

yeah ox, that pics are from 2002 and I remember to have seen on simplyleo. But thanks anyway Posey.

A story about Erin/Leo kind of.. "Erin Heatherton tweets personal photo album...but where are her shots of Leo?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...hoto-album.html

Thank u Shine for the article !!! :heart:

I think the last pic is Lindsay Ellingson, right?

I've noticed that they mistaken Erin in Lindsay very often :laugh:

I don't know if this photo is recent (I think it's not judging from his cap which he used to wear couple of years ago but havent seen him wearing it since then but the comments are somewhat funny

post-51835-0-1446083014-00446_thumb.jpg

post-51835-0-1446083013-99118_thumb.jpg

http://videogum.com/526282/leonardo-dicapr...lebrity-gossip/

Leo eating is hilarious :laugh:

post-51835-0-1446083014-03318_thumb.jpg

Btw: I dont think the girl was Sara Foster anyways here are all the pics :)

http://dicapriophotos.com/displayimage.php...p_display_media

haha, funny indeed, princess. And yes the girl is not Sara Foster, here in this pic we can see her face and it was said she was a girlfriend of him. :idk:

http://dicapriophotos.com/displayimage.php...&fullsize=1

But did Leo really dated this woman or she's just a friend? If he did, she's totally out of his pattern and also she seems older than him, at least on the pics.

thanks simplyleo.

I saw the french magazine Studio Cine Live June 2012 with 4 pages with Leo on set on "The great Gatsby" :D

There are 3 news Pics with Leo and one new with Tobey (little)

One with Carrey and Baz like the pic where she is in his arms (I don't know if my english it's correct)

One where Leo is on a chair, Baz next to him with flowers

And the last I don't remember really good ...

I was can't to take photo, sorry ... There were people around me and it is forbidden!